Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Teaser Trailer is Here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks ok the old ones from the 90s wernt bad. the computer animated turtles kinda throw it off

Comment

The movie is being directed by Michael Bay, which means I already know the plot and can skip out on this movie. Movie opens with renegade soldiers trying to steal ooze from a top secret lab, which results in catastrophe as gunfire erupts and explosions surround the building. After the explosions stop, ten minutes later and everyone is dead, the camera cuts to a slow-zoom-in shot of the broken ooze containers seeping down into the sewer opening. Start opening credits to "Green Power" , Will Smith's latest drop.

First 10 minutes will be introduction to all of the overly CGI'd characters who are still as stale as last week's bread, followed by the introduction to Shredder who the directors turned into a greedy businessman, for some reason. Shredder's evil scheme to find some ooze, steal it and turn himself into a mutant businessman is interrupted by the turtles, which erupts in gunfire and explosions that lasts for the next 1 1/2 hours. At this point, April starts getting attracted to whichever turtle saves her life (probably Rafael). 20 minutes more of climactic explosions and Shredder has been destroyed, the town is in ruins, and the team goes back to their sewer to crack lame jokes while April sneaks offf to the backroom with Rafael ( presumably to have sex).

I will set my avatar as the poster for the new movie if I end up being wrong about this.
      Last edited by Dixie Normis; 03-28-2014, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Didn't Megan Fox and Michael Bay have a feud, that's why she wasn't in the third Transformers movie?

Comment

Originally posted by ladiesman217 View Post
          Didn't Megan Fox and Michael Bay have a feud, that's why she wasn't in the third Transformers movie?
          Apparently, they've made up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Senormous View Post
            The movie is being directed by Michael Bay, which means I already know the plot and can skip out on this movie. Movie opens with renegade soldiers trying to steal ooze from a top secret lab, which results in catastrophe as gunfire erupts and explosions surround the building. After the explosions stop, ten minutes later and everyone is dead, the camera cuts to a slow-zoom-in shot of the broken ooze containers seeping down into the sewer opening. Start opening credits to "Green Power" , Will Smith's latest drop.

First 10 minutes will be introduction to all of the overly CGI'd characters who are still as stale as last week's bread, followed by the introduction to Shredder who the directors turned into a greedy businessman, for some reason. Shredder's evil scheme to find some ooze, steal it and turn himself into a mutant businessman is interrupted by the turtles, which erupts in gunfire and explosions that lasts for the next 1 1/2 hours. At this point, April starts getting attracted to whichever turtle saves her life (probably Rafael). 20 minutes more of climactic explosions and Shredder has been destroyed, the town is in ruins, and the team goes back to their sewer to crack lame jokes while April sneaks offf to the backroom with Rafael ( presumably to have sex).

I will set my avatar as the poster for the new movie if I end up being wrong about this.
            As bad as I want this to be wrong I think you've got it fairly right. Apart from the April attracted to a turtle ****

I'll still watch this just because it's TMNT but I just can't get hyped knowing that that **** Bay is behind this. I just expect a Transformers-esc Turtles movie.

**** Michael Bay.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
              Apart from the April attracted to a turtle ****
              I could totally see it happening, as crazy as it sounds. Wouldnt be the first time humans fall in love with different species in movies.
              Last edited by Dixie Normis; 03-28-2014, 05:58 AM.

Comment

the movie is NOT directed by Michael Bay just lettin u guys know.. he is the producer of this and it the trailer does seem transformy

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
                  the movie is NOT directed by Michael Bay just lettin u guys know.. he is the producer of this and it the trailer does seem transformy

Yup, it says from producer Michael Bay and directed by Jonathon Liebesman.

Jonathon Liebesman is probably smashing that too though.

Comment

So help me Flying Spaghetti Monster, if they let Michael Bay gets his hands on Voltron....

Comment

Meh, I love the original two but might see this for cheap entertainment.

Comment

Working...
                      X