No announcement yet.

Easiest Site U got Pu$$Y From?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
    Pu$$y done bring you in this mu****a, and it can damn sure take you out too. -Havoc

Words of wisdom homies.
    Is what you're suggest something along the lines of:

"I'm in yo', neighborhood area, CD thang, tape deck
    IPod, ya gurlfriend and she say I got great sex
    Safe sex is great sex, better wear a latex
    'cause you don't want that late text, that "I think I'm late" text"

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
      I've only ever got laid through sites like facebook, etc., or for that matter MSN messenger, with girls I knew in real life, and used facebook (etc.) to just communicate and get the ball rolling. For example, maybe you meet a girl, get her facebook, message her and invite her to a party or something, get her phone number (if you didn't get it before), etc. Also, internet chat can be a way to get to know some one, etc.

This badoo site though is pretty choice. I've only been on it a few days, and already talking to a bunch of girls, and basically got something set up to meet one girl.
      but u in Japan right homey? im in LA and the only chicks who hollered at me on Badoo was some fat lesbo looking chicks it pretty much made me want to delete my page after only a few days lol.

I think here in LA social sites tend to suck far worse than other parts of the world?

Comment

Badoo is legit, well at least in London. The only problem is that you can only message so many girls per day. When I first joined there was a higher limit so you could cast more lines. Since its a numbers game it was better then. Now not so much but I have still had a lot of success there.

I thought LA would have been easy to get laid, I thought they were all wannabe pron stars over there. Guess it was all a dream lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
          Badoo is legit, well at least in London. The only problem is that you can only message so many girls per day. When I first joined there was a higher limit so you could cast more lines. Since its a numbers game it was better then. Now not so much but I have still had a lot of success there.

I thought LA would have been easy to get laid, I thought they were all wannabe pron stars over there. Guess it was all a dream lol
          LA itself is pretty hard to get laid, however chicks from the valley tend to be more easier sluts. whenever i party in LA i usually get chicks from the valley and most of them have F'd up attitudes but they still down to smash lol.

over all LA chicks are annoying but if you know how to play it right you can pull some hot sluts since everyones trying to be actress/model

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
            but u in Japan right homey? im in LA and the only chicks who hollered at me on Badoo was some fat lesbo looking chicks it pretty much made me want to delete my page after only a few days lol.

I think here in LA social sites tend to suck far worse than other parts of the world?
            Yeah, I'm in greater Tokyo. All kinds of girls on Badoo.

Actually, I'm 28, but so far, I've got 30 something girls and 18 year old girls hollering at my constantly. However, the girl that wants to meet up is 23, Chinese, pretty cute. More what I'm gaming for.

Comment

Yeah, I'm in greater Tokyo. All kinds of girls on Badoo.

Actually, I'm 28, but so far, I've got 30 something girls and 18 year old girls hollering at my constantly. However, the girl that wants to meet up is 23, Chinese, pretty cute. More what I'm gaming for.
              So you are Japanese? or you just live in Japan?

I figure the cultures is totally different than here in LA.

One of my old co-workers was from Japan and dude told me the chicks are mad freaky over there lol.

Comment

So you are Japanese? or you just live in Japan?

I figure the cultures is totally different than here in LA.

One of my old co-workers was from Japan and dude told me the chicks are mad freaky over there lol.
                I'm from the US. We've talked on here, once upon a time. Some years ago, I was in Korea looking for work. I went back to the US for a while, and have been living in Japan now for a bit. I do speak Japanese.

Comment

I'm from the US. We've talked on here, once upon a time. Some years ago, I was in Korea looking for work. I went back to the US for a while, and have been living in Japan now for a bit. I do speak Japanese.
                  cool right on bro, sorry i was off BS for like 3 years im sure u had a different avi pic back then right?

good to see you found work in japan. i only worked in the usa but my company did work with a few Korean companys and Japanese ones too it sucks I can't speak either language, cause that always limited me in business and of course macking to those chicks lol you must have picked it up easier living there huh.

Thats pretty cool that you get to be over seas. my boss is making me go to miami next so im sure that will be all hot cuban chicks!

Comment

Is what you're suggest something along the lines of:

"I'm in yo', neighborhood area, CD thang, tape deck
                    IPod, ya gurlfriend and she say I got great sex
                    Safe sex is great sex, better wear a latex
                    'cause you don't want that late text, that "I think I'm late" text"
                    Nah son, More Trife Life.

Comment

cool right on bro, sorry i was off BS for like 3 years im sure u had a different avi pic back then right?

good to see you found work in japan. i only worked in the usa but my company did work with a few Korean companys and Japanese ones too it sucks I can't speak either language, cause that always limited me in business and of course macking to those chicks lol you must have picked it up easier living there huh.

Thats pretty cool that you get to be over seas. my boss is making me go to miami next so im sure that will be all hot cuban chicks!
                      Yeah, it's a long, and probably ultimately boring story as to why I am in Asia or gaining my livelihood here. But so it is. I studied Japanese since highschool, and through college in the states. But, I've been in Japan for 3 years now.

Comment

Working...
                      X