Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont you hate it when you say Hello to someone you dont want to and they blank you...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thing that pisses me off is that I have opened the door for somebody and theyll just pass like I didnt open the door for them like if it was my obligation , That **** gets to me and i say out loud you welcome!!! theyll turn around and trip out, it also happens when you give somebody the right of way when your driving and the *******s wont even say thank you. I hate that ****, Also when kids from Junior high u let them cross the street and they take their time and know that your waiting for them and take more time f idiots, I was never like that I would run or hurry up , but then again no manners no respect

Comment

Originally posted by SdBoxingFan83 View Post
      The thing that pisses me off is that I have opened the door for somebody and theyll just pass like I didnt open the door for them like if it was my obligation , That **** gets to me and i say out loud you welcome!!! theyll turn around and trip out, it also happens when you give somebody the right of way when your driving and the *******s wont even say thank you. I hate that ****, Also when kids from Junior high u let them cross the street and they take their time and know that your waiting for them and take more time f idiots, I was never like that I would run or hurry up , but then again no manners no respect
      Yeah thats what so annoying about it, its like they feel your obligated to do it for them.

Comment

Lol, sometimes I'll be walking along lost in my thoughts and some vague acquaintance will say "hello" and I only realise a few seconds later, by which point I've already walked straight past them. Always one of those cringe moments, I just know they're thinking exactly what you said in your O.P.

This happens surprisingly often. In fact I'd say I miss more "hellos" than I catch.

Comment

Working...
        X