Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lamon Brewster vs. Michael Sprott Photos!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got off the phone with Lamon, he was in Newark, NJ catching the connecting flight to Los Angeles. He says he wants to return in May, most likely in Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by The Buzz View Post
      Just got off the phone with Lamon, he was in Newark, NJ catching the connecting flight to Los Angeles. He says he wants to return in May, most likely in Germany.

Ha. He musta got paaaaaaaid.

He's signed with them as his promoter. Is it Sauerland or Universum, I forgot?

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        Ha. He musta got paaaaaaaid.

He's signed with them as his promoter. Is it Sauerland or Universum, I forgot?
        LOL no he lives in LA. He is signed with Sauerland Event.

Comment

Originally posted by The Buzz View Post
          LOL no he lives in LA. He is signed with Sauerland Event.
          Should be with Goosen-Tutor ya know? For American heavies Goosen put's on the best fights and brings em along well. Chambers, Arreola, Malik Scott, Travis Walker and James Toney. Whatever though, with Sauerland he'll be aiight love to seem him fight more often. What bout Denis Boystov? Be good for both fighters

Comment

Wlad ruined Lamon.

Comment

Originally posted by Flames Of War View Post
              Wlad ruined Lamon.
              If you look at the second fight, Lamon didn't even get hit that much by anything other than the jab. Lamon just looked horrible because of the 15-month layoff and not training right due to the eye injury.

I think Lamon would have been in serious trouble had he fought the Wladimir of 2004 but ever since Lamon knocked him out he's been gun shy.

Comment

Good luck to Lamon, looking forward to a few more fights out of him this year. He's one of my favorite HW fighters right now.

Comment

It wasn't bad for Lamon to beat Sprott, a KO would have been nice, good for Sprott to last the 12 though, he is nothing more than a european journeyman.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                    It wasn't bad for Lamon to beat Sprott, a KO would have been nice, good for Sprott to last the 12 though, he is nothing more than a european journeyman.
                    I asked Lamon about why he couldn't put Sprott away, he said he had some trouble adjusting to the time change since Germany is about 9 hours ahead of where he normally is. He had to go to sleep when it was like 2-3 PM normally for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X