No announcement yet.

Will Mayweather duck Mosley again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    have u ever seen floyd take a risk,no way he fights SUGAR SHANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I wonder, was this your most convincing "I was lieing" performance?

Because this "Lie" your apparently telling here seems really convincing.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      lol...............
      f off larry

Comment

Floyd fought Shane almost 1.5 years after the thread was started.

Unfortunately by then, even Floyd admitted that he was fighting an OLD rusty as nails version of Mosley .... ....... I see it's making Floyd fans so proud

hoped he had something left in him but Floyd, Mora, Manny, and others proved it just wasn't the same Mosley. In Mosley's last 6 fights, 1-4-1 ... and didn't look good
        Last edited by ADP02; 01-28-2014, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Floyd fought Shane almost 1.5 years after the thread was started.

Unfortunately by then, even Floyd admitted that he was fighting an OLD rusty as nails version of Mosley .... ....... I see it's making Floyd fans so proud

hoped he had something left in him but Floyd, Mora, Manny, and others proved it just wasn't the same Mosley. In Mosley's last 6 fights, 4-1-1 ... and didn't look good
          This ^^^ People acting like Floyd was fighting prime Mosley, whom he clearly ducked by saying "I don't fight guys with 5 losses" Seriously, has anyone in history made such an idiotic statement of why he isn't fighting someone?

A lot of people who thought shot Mosley might be competitive are the same idiots who thought Ortiz was a good fight and Cotto...it's idiotic. I said it then and I'll say it now, Mosley hadn't had a good performance in years and was outboxed by Mayorga till the last second of the 12th....Mayorgo folks!

He had one great night against an out of focused Margy but all great fighters have their last hurrah.

Comment

Working...
          X