No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermain Taylor To Face Jesse Nicklow on December 30

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermain Taylor To Face Jesse Nicklow on December 30

NEW YORK – SHOWTIME Sports® will close out a tremendous 2011 with a live New Year’s Eve world championship doubleheader on Saturday, Dec. 31 (9 p.m. ET/PT, delayed on the West Coast), featuring International Boxing Federation (IBF) light heavyweight world champion Tavoris Cloud defending his title against Zsolt Erdei and World Boxing Association (WBA) super bantamweight champion Rico Ramos facing WBA interim champion Guillermo Rigondeaux.

[Click Here To Read More]

jermain taylor

damn taylor should retire...hes been hurt to much in the sport its just a shame

Comment

Nicklow has 8 KOs out of 22 wins. Obviously they are playing this one as safe as can be.

Very interesting that he is back with Dibella, after everything Dibella said about Taylor's health etc. I believe Dibella has a lot of integrity, so he's obviously happy with the medical reports.

Comment

I've never seen Nicklow and his record is not impressive but Taylor is a Death waiting to happen...NO STATE or COUNTRY should license him, period.....

Comment

where the hell is this fight ?
          i would love to go to a fight on new yrs eve

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
            where the hell is this fight ?
            i would love to go to a fight on new yrs eve
            It's in Arkansas and on Dec 30th, not New Years Eve.

Another card on Dec 31st, which is Cloud-Erdei.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
              It's in Arkansas and on Dec 30th, not New Years Eve.

Another card on Dec 31st, which is Cloud-Erdei.
              ohh then where is tha fight ? idc who fights that would be somthing fun to do on new years

Comment

Taylor is washed up at this point. but, who am i to judge him for trying to get a paycheck?

Comment

While Taylor has been knocked out brutally in his last two fights, it's been 2 years since then.

I believe he has taken enough time off to come back (as he's decided), but he deserves a shot to see if he wants to fight. It's not like he's taken a lot of punishment in his career and that he has a brawling style. They're taking a soft touch in his comeback, it's not like they're going to put him with another knockout puncher in his return.

Let's see what happens. However, I doubt that he'll surpass the role of a serious contender within his next run. At best, he wins another belt and defends once or twice before retiring again.

Comment

damn good news, i like taylor and want him to get back on track

Comment

Working...
                    X