No announcement yet.

74 children executed by ISIS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 74 children executed by ISIS

74 children executed by ISIS for 'crimes' that include refusal to fast, report says

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/07...including-not/

The blood-soaked executioners of ISIS have spared neither women nor children since the jihadist army established its caliphate a year ago, putting an estimated 74 kids and even more women to death for such offenses as practicing “magic” and refusing to fast during Ramadan.

A total of 3,027 people have been executed by ISIS since it declared itself a state under strict Islamic law in Syria and Iraq last June, according to a new report by the UK-based group, Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

"Many of the charges against those executed are recorded as blasphemy and spying, but others include sorcery, sodomy, practicing as a Shia Muslim," the report states.

Could this then finally make the west, the foolish Americans in particular, wake up and do something drastic? There is nothing lower than harming children, except Islam itself. And the way the US is using propaganda to let ISis rats continue their rampage, people left with hearts should use this kind of reporting to counter the propaganda.

Comment

and he said they were just the JV team

Comment

I wish I wasn't an atheist at times like this. When I read **** like this I want there to be a part of me that truly believes these people will get what they deserve, and suffer for eternity.

These people are the lowest of the low, some of the most disgusting creatures on the planet, born from the wretched bowls of the netherworld no doubt.

Comment

I really wish we would go in and destroy these fcukers

On the bright side tho, another family of terrorists have left the uk.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...herts-33347117

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
            Could this then finally make the west, the foolish Americans in particular, wake up and do something drastic? There is nothing lower than harming children, except Islam itself. And the way the US is using propaganda to let ISis rats continue their rampage, people left with hearts should use this kind of reporting to counter the propaganda.
            Foolish American and yet you want them to go in there. Where is the rest of the world on this topic?

Comment

Still not America's business.

Let everyone else around them deal with that bull'ish.

And seriously, I don't understand how deaf some people can be. They MUST be brainwashed by something or somebody behind the scenes. This just seems too out-there. Really? Religion? I don't see it as just being religion based.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post

Those pos are America's toy to destabilize an area and get rid of the leaders who are an inconvenience to them.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post

And seriously, I don't understand how deaf some people can be. They MUST be brainwashed by something or somebody behind the scenes. This just seems too out-there. Really? Religion? I don't see it as just being religion based.
                  It is exactly religion and this isn't anything new in the history of humanity.

Why are the other Arab states just watching this go down and not doing anything? Unreal...

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
                    I wish I wasn't an atheist at times like this. When I read **** like this I want there to be a part of me that truly believes these people will get what they deserve, and suffer for eternity.

These people are the lowest of the low, some of the most disgusting creatures on the planet, born from the wretched bowls of the netherworld no doubt.
                    If there really was a god then these people would be exalted, not condemned. They're doing god's gore soaked work.

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
                    Those pos are America's toy to destabilize an area and get rid of the leaders who are an inconvenience to them.
                    No, no they're not.

I read an informative article about them actually, that ISIS began in a huge camp for captured foreign fighters in Iraq (which was allowed to self-regulate and did so under strict Islamic terms) who then joined forces with a US backed guerrilla group the Sons of Iraq.

Now before you start with "Ah see, it's an American conspiracy!" remember that Iraq was a bloody mess and the Iraqi military was corrupt and incompetent. The Sons of Iraq were hired by the US who was paying them to keep order and they made sectarian violence drop by 90% (true, this was achieved by extrajudicial execution of suspect groups but at the time it was the lesser of two evils) and then the US pulled out of Iraq and left them to it. What do you think the Shia president of Iraq did? Executed the Sunni vice president and ordered a crackdown on the majority Sunni Sons of Iraq. So the worst of the worst get out of the camp, walk into the now cut-loose Sons of Iraq who were now being actively persecuted and repurpose them as the core of a new Caliphate.

Road to Hell Paving Company.

Comment

Working...
                    X