Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is blood testing really superior to urine and saliva analysis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whoooooooohahahahahaha

Comment

Blood is the most accurate way to test. then you have saliva, then you have urine. Urine is difficult sometimes because some drugs or substances change molecules during its travel trough the human body. (dont remember what its called)

anyway, blood is without a doubt the most accurate way to test stuff. almost no matter what. i think it has about 90% accuracy.

that being said, I dont believe Pac was on any drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Booty Dew is one of the butthurt few.
        You think he mad or nah?

Comment

Originally posted by RockyB View Post
          Blood is the most accurate way to test. then you have saliva, then you have urine. Urine is difficult sometimes because some drugs or substances change molecules during its travel trough the human body. (dont remember what its called)

anyway, blood is without a doubt the most accurate way to test stuff. almost no matter what. i think it has about 90% accuracy.

that being said, I dont believe Pac was on any drugs.
          Cool.

Yeah I would suspect it to be a lot more accurate obviously...

But I was unsure of the difference in detectability and if it was THAT much more accurate.

Comment

pacfans on suicide alert right now haha

Comment

EPO (which I've long maintained Pac is on) is more readily detected via urine than other methods. Hell, I'd make a better pacstan than they themselves make .

Comment

The two go hand in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  The two go hand in hand.
                  yeah the combination of blood and urine is the best way to test. Why VADA is seen as the most thorough.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    EPO (which I've long maintained Pac is on) is more readily detected via urine than other methods. Hell, I'd make a better pacstan than they themselves make .

its a mysterious drug that enhances speed, power and stamina. and it just needed 2 weeks and 6 days to make a boxer a monster. and contain a substance that the body totally converted to a totally different naturally occurring organic substance within 3 hours. these drugs are made in the Philippines- the leading producer of pharmaceutical products and related research and development.

Comment

Working...
                    X