No announcement yet.

Matthysse: I want Maidana to take broners head off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Syf View Post
    Well there is a thread out now talking about how Broner will relinquish his belt at 147 and go back down to 135...A clear duck, so...

Apparently Broner wasn't as confident in himself as his fans are.
    are you serious? Your basis for your statement is A THREAD where someone said something somewhere about something someone heard somewhere
    which makes it A CLEAR DUCK LMAO! A clear duck is when you claim you want a fight really bad and its the career making type of fight but when its time to fight you decide you cant nor wont take a drug test.

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF
      Quote:

Originally Posted by Syf

Well there is a thread out now talking about how Broner will relinquish his belt at 147 and go back down to 135...A clear duck, so...

are you serious? Your basis for your statement is A THREAD where someone said something somewhere about something someone heard somewhere
      which makes it A CLEAR DUCK LMAO! A clear duck is when you claim you want a fight really bad and its the career making type of fight but when its time to fight you decide you cant nor wont take a drug test.
      broner ducked Guerrero.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I think that broner should be able to outbox maidana but Im not sure about his chin. We havent seen broners reaction to getting clocked by a power puncher yet.

Comment

consider it done lucas... marcoz too strong for his ugly ass...chino aint no ponce now ....

Comment

Tough luck machine, Maidana isn't as good as you.

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
              I'm pretty sure most of us do but I doubt it will happen. Soon as those body shots kick in he always tends to fold.
              Cant argue with that! Maidana is very soft to the body! once you touch him there he almost is out!

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
                Aint nobody here trying to talk about Pac or Floyd.

Originally posted by Hayehammer View Post
                Cant argue with that! Maidana is very soft to the body! once you touch him there he almost is out!
                Where does this myth come from? Maidana was hurt to the body in the Khan fight, ok. It was a perfect liver shot, what do you want. Only other time I can think of where he was showing discomfort was against Lopez where he got hit on the hip. That's not even technically a body shot in the way y'all are saying, because you can't be "soft" to the damn hip! Ali was hurt to the hip too in one of his fights does that make him soft to the body?

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post

could be true, maybe he can still make 135 and probably didn't find 147 so easy, who knows? all I know is whether 135, 140 or 147 whoever he actually does decide to fight wont beat him, put him up against them all and he will beat them mark it. I'm willing to bet all my points on any Broner fight, ever. when it comes down to Mayweather, Ward, Broner, Bradley, Russell, Andrade and Garcia I'll bet anything. the only way they lose is if they fight one another somehow or somehow aren't the same anymore, it would take a serious decline in 1 or many departments and this is based off me seeing them and all the other guys in the current talent pool and realizing that these are the top of the top in their classes, of course this is just my opinion..

Comment

Broner-Maidana to me is a toss up fight.

Comment

Broner isn't going to be able to stand stationary and slowly walk down Maidana, but I think that he thinks he can, which is a huge mistake. Maidana will make him pay. It's a 50-50 fight IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X