Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Boxing Historian" Muhammad Ali Was A BUM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Psychobabble, Freudian slip. . . "Ali's a bum!" . . Strange proclamation considering the internal membrane of The Champ's arse is more purified than this man's terrible oral hygiene.

What we have here is a certified case of untreated gum disease. Toxins running through his blood stream, clambering up the the man's carotid artery and poisoning the brain. No sense. No use. Ranting at any poor b*stard in range.

The filming stopped. Pants fell to ankles. Yellow stained briefs. Belt buckle trailing along the floor as he shuffled over to a janitor dragging his mop, back and forth. . . "Gatti!? Pphh, I had a guppy fish that would've outfought that little pr*ck"

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
      Psychobabble, Freudian slip. . . "Ali's a bum!" . . Strange proclamation considering the internal membrane of The Champ's arse is more purified than this man's terrible oral hygiene.

What we have here is a certified case of untreated gum disease. Toxins running through his blood stream, clambering up the the man's carotid artery and poisoning the brain. No sense. No use. Ranting at any poor b*stard in range.

The filming stopped. Pants fell to ankles. Yellow stained briefs. Belt buckle trailing along the floor as he shuffled over to a janitor dragging his mop, back and forth. . . "Gatti!? Pphh, I had a guppy fish that would've outfought that little pr*ck"
      this was an utterly delightful post, sir. you shall have a green kay.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiaoifyable View Post
        Dude has more teeth than sense.

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
        That's a look at all you Broner haters in the future. lol
        How dare you compare Broner to Ali?

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
        Norton got "robbed all three times"? this old Pterodactyl is too choked up with hate to even realize Norton got the nod in his first fight with Ali.
        Another reason not to take this man seriously.

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        to me Ali's best win is George Foreman but even that is tarnished because Foreman could have been slipped mickey and given drugged water in that corrupt country

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        I think Cus D Amato called Ali a bum who fought nothing but bum of the month, Cus even said he could develop a fighter to beat him.
        I doubt he said that, considering one of his fighters Floyd Patterson got beat by Ali.

Comment

I don't agree with everything he said but the guy does make some good points.

Comment

He is a butt hurt moron who got butt hurt because Ali hurt him in some personal way back in the days.

What a utter senile old fool. He's lucky I wasn't there or I would have punched him in the face with my ***.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              I don't agree with everything he said but the guy does make some good points.
              the best point he made was, 'will drop pants for alcohol'.

Comment

You just know Ali must have made a right ****ing fool out of him if he's still as bitter as he seems about it tens of years down the line

Comment

If Muhammad Ali is a bum

What does that make Vitali Klitschko?

Comment

The man is allowed his opinion. Everyone gets called a racist hater if they are not an Ali fan. And who the hell is Ellie Suckbeck to argue with him? An idiot with a video camera?
                    Last edited by NoLove; 02-04-2013, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Here is the facts:

Did Ali have one punch KO power: No.

Does Ali get more repect for his achievments because of his current condition: Yes.

Did Ali's trainer save his ass against Cooper by buying time?: Yes.

Did Ali lose to Norton those times?: Yes.

The man told no lies here.

Comment

Working...
                      X