Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Manny agree to RANDOM blood and urine testing for the 5th fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    Juan said if he fights again his opponents will have to undergo random blood and urine testing,Remember Juan requested this before with Manny and was turned down back before Manny fought Mosley and Roach also asked Mosley to do it only to change his mind once Mosley said yes but only if Manny does the same.............will he agree for the 5th fight with Juan?
    Yes! He agreed to it when Floyd demanded it, and Floyd still aint wanna fight! So I dont see why not.

Comment

What good is stringent testing in general when the number one guy in the sport who started this sport cleaning crap gets away with positive test results? Forget it. Let them juice all they want.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
        What good is stringent testing in general when the number one guy in the sport who started this sport cleaning gets away with positive test results? Forget it. Let them juice all they want.
        where is this information?

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          where is this information?
          If I'd choose between Hauser and Floyd Sr, I'd choose Hauser.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
            If I'd choose between Hauser and Floyd Sr, I'd choose Hauser.
            oh ok, so nothing then. what a shocking twist

Comment

I'm sure we'll hear Manny claim he agrees to testing and then Arum and Roach will say, 'no dice'.

Comment

Not only will there be random testing, I'm 100% sure the fight will be held in Mexico city (finally).
                team manny pacquiao will never agree to that.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
                  it has to be done because what marquez has done with memo is inexcusable ! im going to release a all new video today with shocking evidence against memo and jmm

http://www.youtube.com/user/3Sun2?feature=watch

just drop it...

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Hopefully that punch will wake him and Roach up
                    Wake him up? No! Put him to sleep? Yes

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                      Juan said if he fights again his opponents will have to undergo random blood and urine testing,Remember Juan requested this before with Manny and was turned down back before Manny fought Mosley and Roach also asked Mosley to do it only to change his mind once Mosley said yes but only if Manny does the same.............will he agree for the 5th fight with Juan?
                      Pac already agreed to you coward **** boy rigged OST and for less money but you boy still chicken it out.

Comment

Working...
                      X