Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I ain't the one to gossip but I hear KIRKLAND didn't want to turn his urine sample

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eddie_monster View Post
    This might be a dumb question but I thought Texas doesn't do testing? Everyone was saying Chavez Jr did not take a test after his fight with Rubio because they don't do it in Texas. Yet Kirkland took one after the fight? And do you have an article or tweet saying he did?
    They only drug test when they chose to

Comment

Originally posted by eddie_monster View Post
      This might be a dumb question but I thought Texas doesn't do testing? Everyone was saying Chavez Jr did not take a test after his fight with Rubio because they don't do it in Texas. Yet Kirkland took one after the fight? And do you have an article or tweet saying he did?
      They were supposed give Chavez Jr one but they messed up and didn't give him one. It is to my understanding that it wasn't just Chaves Jr either. They were supposed to give them to Rubio, Nonito Donaire, and Vázquez Jr but none of them ended up taking it.

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi007 View Post
        They were supposed give Chavez Jr one but they messed up and didn't give him one. It is to my understanding that it wasn't just Chaves Jr either. They were supposed to give them to Rubio, Nonito Donaire, and Vázquez Jr but none of them ended up taking it.
        Cause it would be more questionable if they did it to all those guys and leave 1 out so they chose to let them all go and not make it look fishy .

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Cause it would be more questionable if they did it to all those guys and leave 1 out so they chose to let them all go and not make it look fishy .
          do you guys hear yourself. This is why the corruption exist cause even with no evidence people will still try to dirty people name, so when they do it they can just say if we do it people will have theories and if we dont they still will have theories lol. Gullible females the lot of yous

Comment

They actually took samples of Vanes and his opponent that night.

And, JCC Jr has never taken a test in Texas since he was caught with a banned substance. Which has been what? 5 fights? Have they "messed up" in 5 different fights? Next fight is in Texas as well, El Paso lets see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              I'm searching for facts on it,
              has anyone hear the same.
              I'm sure he didn't want to submit it...

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                They actually took samples of Vanes and his opponent that night.

And, JCC Jr has never taken a test in Texas since he was caught with a banned substance. Which has been what? 5 fights? Have they "messed up" in 5 different fights? Next fight is in Texas as well, El Paso lets see what happens.
                Vanes and his opponent were scheduled to take a random Pre-fight test or something like that, which they gave and the rest of them were supposed to take a post-fight test that they never gave them. My point is that everyone makes it sounds like Chavez skipped out before they could give him one, but the truth is that they never gave any of them one. Now weather they didn't give them one because they knew one of the fighters were dirty, it's possible, there just isn't any proof of it, so it is hard to say.

I agree there is a lot of shady things going on in Texas. Aside from them not giving all them fighters drug test, look at what just happened in the Kirkland - Molina fight. The commission was supposed to keep Molina's corner from going in the ring but they let them in and then they disqualified him for it. They disqualified him for something that they caused and were at fault for? That is pretty forked up. I would say that they are corrupt or they are totally incompetent. Either way, they should be investigated.

Texas should only be a starting place for an investigation. A lot of the other commissions do a lot of questionable things also. Just as a quick example, look at the Cotto/Margarito fight. They stopped that fight because they were worried about Tony's eye because of damage it took in another fight. If they were so worried about his eye them why did they allow the fight to happen in the first place? They knew going into that fight that Tony has no defense and they also knew that Cotto would be targeting it all night. That fight should have never happened if they were truly worried about it.

Comment

Vanes and his opponent were scheduled to take a random Pre-fight test or something like that, which they gave and the rest of them were supposed to take a post-fight test that they never gave them. My point is that everyone makes it sounds like Chavez skipped out before they could give him one, but the truth is that they never gave any of them one. Now weather they didn't give them one because they knew one of the fighters were dirty, it's possible, there just isn't any proof of it, so it is hard to say.

I agree there is a lot of shady things going on in Texas. Aside from them not giving all them fighters drug test, look at what just happened in the Kirkland - Molina fight. The commission was supposed to keep Molina's corner from going in the ring but they let them in and then they disqualified him for it. They disqualified him for something that they caused and were at fault for? That is pretty forked up. I would say that they are corrupt or they are totally incompetent. Either way, they should be investigated.

Texas should only be a starting place for an investigation. A lot of the other commissions do a lot of questionable things also. Just as a quick example, look at the Cotto/Margarito fight. They stopped that fight because they were worried about Tony's eye because of damage it took in another fight. If they were so worried about his eye them why did they allow the fight to happen in the first place? They knew going into that fight that Tony has no defense and they also knew that Cotto would be targeting it all night. That fight should have never happened if they were truly worried about it.
                  Actually it was a post fight sample. I'm not sure why you're making excuses about the travesty that happened that night. But, OK...And, do you know what they did with those samples? An atrocity happened that night.

And, NYSAC actually reluctant didn't want to give Margarito his license cuz' of that eye. The fight was going to be in Missippi if NYSAC didn't go through with it. After Doctor notes and being fit to go. They went on with the fight. But, the ref stopped it when the fight was wrong.

That's nowhere near close to what happens in Texas.

If you want to look at another commission to investigate. The only right now that I would investigate besides Texas is Nevada and their drug testing procedures....I mean 6:1 T/E ratio? Really? That is ridiculous. That's just asking fighters to juice up and fight in their state.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                    Actually it was a post fight sample. I'm not sure why you're making excuses about the travesty that happened that night. But, OK...And, do you know what they did with those samples? An atrocity happened that night.

And, NYSAC actually reluctant didn't want to give Margarito his license cuz' of that eye. The fight was going to be in Missippi if NYSAC didn't go through with it. After Doctor notes and being fit to go. They went on with the fight. But, the ref stopped it when the fight was wrong.

That's nowhere near close to what happens in Texas.

If you want to look at another commission to investigate. The only right now that I would investigate besides Texas is Nevada and their drug testing procedures....I mean 6:1 T/E ratio? Really? That is ridiculous. That's just asking fighters to juice up and fight in their state.
                    Were they truly reluctant or were they just saying that they were reluctant so they would have a good excuse to stop the fight at hint of any trouble that Cotto might get into? Stop making excuses for them.

Now while you are trying to beat a dead bush, I will explain it one more time. Chavez did not run out before they could give him a test. They didn't give the test to any of them period. That isn't an excuse, that is a fact.

Should Texas be looked into for all their shady deals? Yes, but lets not stop there, because there is a lot of shady deals going on and it happens in most if not all states.

Comment

steroid use and allegation is overrated.

Comment

Working...
                      X