Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley's style is tailor made for Pac!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley's style is tailor made for Pac!

He tends to get wreckless and come in with wild winging punches. This style feeds right into Pac's strengths. Those saying that Bradley will defeat Pac are delusional. Pac will catch him with something solid coming in and put him to sleep. I'm not saying that Bradley wont have his moments, but what I am saying is, sooner or later he will come in wreckless like he has in most his past fights and he will get rocked! Pac has problems with technical counterpunchers with movement. Bradley does not fit that profile. In order to be successful against Pac, you have to be patient and wait to capitalize off of his mistakes. If you come to bang it out like I'm sure Bradley will, It wont be pretty for Bradley.
    Last edited by Deevel916; 01-24-2012, 11:25 PM.

I'm all for waiting till November for a mega showdown with Floyd if this fight is guaranteed for May/June given both Pac and Floyd are succesfull in their next bouts. Pac/Bradley will be fireworks for as long as it lasts!

Comment

most fighters styles are tailor made for manny !!!!!! despite what most haters say bradley , amir khunt , ortiz and mayweather styles are tailor maid for manny !!!!!! the only style that gives manny slight trouble is marquez style and even agaisnt that style manny is 3 and 0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Last edited by treason1; 01-24-2012, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        He tends to get wreckless and come in with wild winging punches. This style feeds right into Pac's strengths. Those saying that Bradley will defeat Pac are delusional. Pac will catch him with something solid coming in and put him to sleep. I'm not saying that Bradley wont have his moments, but what I am saying is, sooner or later he will come in wreckless like he has in most his past fights and he will get rocked! Pac has problems with technical counterpunchers with movement. Bradley does not fit that profile.
        I think you've pretty much summed it up. Bradley would be very susceptible to that check right hook that Pac unveiled against Hatton, leading to Pac being able to then fire off the left cross almost at will. This style matchup for Bradley is a bad look. It would be like his 1st rd against Holt but on groundhog day, repeat mode.

Comment

its a filler fight but a decent one. i think we'll see pacs killer instinct wake up in this fight after the third headbutt. i think after that head butt pacs gonna start puttin his big head on the canvas a few times. if pac kos bradley thats a major statement and makes pac look viable for the mayweather show down again. if pac fights peterson or cotto im not buying but bradley wil be a good meassuring stick for how far on the decline pac really is. i like this fight for pac and ill probably buy it.

Comment

Yeah? Well that's too bad that Manny Pacquiao will instead fight the difficult to solve Miguel Cotto.

Timothy Bradley got away this time, but it won't be for long. Wait till he gets a loss, the Quackman, P4P King Duck, will flap his wings and expose Timothy Bradley.

Comment

Yeah, maybe. Perhaps ts & everyone else can tell me when was the last time that Pacman fought anyone, young and prime with stamina to match his own and able to adapt?

Lately it's been old, or shot and weight drained. Although he did fight a smaller, weaker and slower lightweight who still beat his a$$.

No, Bradley isn't "tailor made", for him. He's kinda the very thing they've been avoiding.

Comment

Originally posted by tomatocantender View Post
                I think you've pretty much summed it up. Bradley would be very susceptible to that check right hook that Pac unveiled against Hatton, leading to Pac being able to then fire off the left cross almost at will. This style matchup for Bradley is a bad look. It would be like his 1st rd against Holt but on groundhog day, repeat mode.
                Hatton and Bradley, yeah, very similar. I can see what you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Yeah, maybe. Perhaps ts & everyone else can tell me when was the last time that Pacman fought anyone, young and prime with stamina to match his own and able to adapt?

Lately it's been old, or shot and weight drained. Although he did fight a smaller, weaker and slower lightweight who still beat his a$$.

No, Bradley isn't "tailor made", for him. He's kinda the very thing they've been avoiding.
                  Bradley - Come forward fighter with mediocre defense. Youth will not matter here. Pac will have a field day with Bradley's style.

Comment

Bradley will be a tough test, I also think it will force Pac to become as ferocious as he was when he fought at the lighter weights cause Bradley will try and smother him with punches. I see Pac catching him and KO'ing him, but who knows. When that punch Holt landed on Bradley I thought it was all over, apparently not.

Comment

Working...
                    X