Official NBA Finals Thread: Celtics vs. Lakers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
    How much money did you put up?
    I only put a bill. 50 each w/ 2 of the homies. If it wasn't the homies I woulda put up more.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
      I only put a bill. 50 each w/ 2 of the homies. If it wasn't the homies I woulda put up more.
      Hopefully you'll be 100 dollars richer on Tuesday night.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
        Hopefully you'll be 100 dollars richer on Tuesday night.

Yessir! Me too. I need it!

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFanFirst View Post
          The 3 announcers looked at the replay the whole commercial break in slow-mo, and agreed it didn't hit the rim. Are you blind?
          It hit the rim. It was fairly obvious. I try not to listen to Jeff Van Gundy whenever possible, but if you consider him a legitimate source, that tells me just about all I need to know about you.

Comment

• so what is this basketball everyone is talking about?

Comment

• So..........No word yet from the rest of the L.A. Fans?

Where are you guys? You were so full of life with the **** talking.

Appears as though someone pissed directly into your fruit punch.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
                It hit the rim. It was fairly obvious. I try not to listen to Jeff Van Gundy whenever possible, but if you consider him a legitimate source, that tells me just about all I need to know about you.
                the trajectory on that ball changed albeit slightly which meant it hit the rim.

i'm not sure why they never noticed that.

maybe they were looking for an obvious bounce or what not.

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  So..........No word yet from the rest of the L.A. Fans?

Where are you guys? You were so full of life with the **** talking.

Appears as though someone pissed directly into your fruit punch.
                  This will probably be my only post of the night. I am going to bed sick to my stomach. This one hurt bro, this one really cut deep. I was so sure the Lakers would win this game I would have bet my house on it. Watching them play HORRIBLY offensively and defensively it was like getting jabed right in the stomach. They were out of sync the entire damn game and allowed Boston to go 56% from the field. Damnit I believe we will get our act together and win the next two but this loss right here.........it hurts.

Comment

• All my critics crawl all of you!

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      This will probably be my only post of the night. I am going to bed sick to my stomach. This one hurt bro, this one really cut deep. I was so sure the Lakers would win this game I would have bet my house on it. Watching them play HORRIBLY offensively and defensively it was like getting jabed right in the stomach. They were out of sync the entire damn game and allowed Boston to go 56% from the field. Damnit I believe we will get our act together and win the next two but this loss right here.........it hurts.
                      Ok *Checks list*

You're good to go, that's one that Manned Up.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X