Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL at ticket sales for PAC - Clottey. ***** must be rolling on the floor in laughter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL at ticket sales for PAC - Clottey. ***** must be rolling on the floor in laughter

click n' read

I just checked out St*bhub.com to find out how many tickets are available for "The Event" and currently it has 2,592 tickets still available. The fight is less than a month away.

On the same website, the ***** - Shane fight only have 36 tickets left !!
    I checked out two other sites and the May 1st mega-fight is clearly outselling the March 13th bout.
    Last edited by jimmy webb; 02-24-2010, 09:18 PM.

not again with this shyt. pbf/jmm had the same stigma over their fight n it did real well.

Comment

Any BOXING fan that cares that much about ticket sales needs to smack themselves in the back of the head with a soft peach.

Comment

Dont really care about this, one is suppose to do better then the other.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy webb View Post
          click n' read

I just checked out St*bhub.com to find out how many tickets are available for "The Event" and currently it has 2,592 tickets still available. The fight is less than a month away.

I checked out two other sites and the May 1st mega-fight is clearly outselling the March 13th bout.

Why would this even matter to anyone?

Mayweather-Mosley is a great fight, of course it's better than Pac-Clottey but they both will sell out and we aren't getting any proceeds from it so who gives a ****.

Comment

cowboy stadium is much more bigger

Comment

LMAO than means over 35k has been sold.. You fail. thats gonna sell out especially if fight week arrives..

Comment

that means pac-clottey has sold more then double of what floyd-mosley has sold

what a ****ing idiot, you make yourself look bad

oh and yeah, that ****'s irrelevant. great fights don't depend on attendance. the only attendance important that night is the fighter's

Comment

click n' read

it's a shame you even upsized the letters and bolded them... more people will see better how fail you are.

Comment

click n' read

i just checked out st*bhub.com to find out how many tickets are available for "the event" and currently it has 2,592 tickets still available. the fight is less than a month away.

on the same website, the ***** - shane fight only have 36 tickets left !!
                    i checked out two other sites and the may 1st mega-fight is clearly outselling the march 13th bout.
                    rib injury ***** rib injury... THEY ARE FIGHTING IN mgm AND PAC CLOTTEY IS FIGHTING IN??????? A 100K SIT CAPACITY... LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X