Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you are rolling without health insurance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully jr View Post
    Oh don't worry whitey, you gotta eat a lot of red meat to get colon cancer.

My diet is free from garbage.
    let me guess.. your diet consists of nails and shattered glass for breakfast

Comment

The only question I have for all you limpwristed, chicken necked pansies is this:

Do you think George Washington had health insurance?

Or do you think he'd ever be the type to gladly bend over for a system that would gladly **** him in the ass until he prolapsed so that he "felt safe"....

Thats the question you should ask yourself.

Comment

What is the procedure if you have no health insurance and have cancer? You just die without treatment?

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
          What is the procedure if you have no health insurance and have cancer? You just die without treatment?
          Large doses of Vitamin B17 and a change in diet.

The "treatment' you're talking about is radiating people to death. Chemotherapy is not "treatment".

Comment

Large doses of Vitamin B17 and a change in diet.

The "treatment' you're talking about is radiating people to death. Chemotherapy is not "treatment".
            So you never go to the dentist either?

Comment

Real men don't need that ***** ****.

Get rid of it. Save your money.
              cosign we are gona die anyways. imagine paying all that money in health insurance and all of a sudden you get hit by a bus and die instantly. health insurance dont cover that ****. and **** car insurance too. i pay on the month i have to renew my plates and dont pay **** the other 11 months. 10 years driving and not one accident yet knock on wood.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                So you never go to the dentist either?
                No, thats different.

Comment

George Washington probably went to the dentist.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
                    http://www.herbal-supplements-guide....or-cancer.html

Herbs for Cancer - Cancer Herbs

Herbs for cancer generally refer to herbal supplements that may aid in preventing the onset of cancerous growths and promoting general well-being by boosting the body's immune system.

Many herbs have powerful chemicals that can improve the body's ability to fight off sickness and disease. Also, many can assist in relieving the symptoms brought about by cancer.

Take a look at the following herbs for cancer, as well as other important cancer-fighting nutrients, and learn about how they may be able to ward off cancers and related diseases.

Best Herbs for Cancer Prevention and Treatment

Turmeric - containing a therapeutic compound called curcumin, turmeric has been shown to fight cancer and tumorous growths. Turmeric also has immunity-stimulating properties and the ability to possibly prevent disease and illness from occurring.

Green Tea Extract - from the leaves of the tea plant, green tea extract contains a chemical called ECGC, which neutralizes highly reactive free radicals that cause cell damage. Green tea extract also inhibits cell replication, a main feature of cancer.

Maitake Extract - from the Chinese mushroom, maitake extract aids in the destruction of cancer cells and combats the spread of tumors. It is also an immune system booster.

Red Clover - the flowers from this three-leafed herb contain four anti-tumor compounds. Also, the red clover contains large amounts of tocopherol, a powerful antixodant that combats cell-destroying free radicals.

Other Important Nutrients for Cancer Prevention and Treatment

Quercetin - known as citrus bioflavanoid, quercetin may reverse abnormal cell growth and inhibit prostate cancer.

Beta Glucan - these are polysaccharides they can boost your immune system.

Vitamin K and Vitamin C - taken together these vitamins might inhibit cancerous growths. Vitamin K has shown promise in treating liver cancer.

What's the Best Way to Prevent/Treat Cancer?

Should you take all of these herbs, vitamins and minerals for cancer separately or together in one comprehensive formula?

We recommend that you take these nutrients together if possible for many reasons:

1. Taking each herb, vitamin and mineral separately could prove very costly as you would have to buy many different supplements.

2. Mixing and matching nutrients on your own could be dangerous to your health.

3. Many nutrients working together can offer more therapeutic benefits, often better than a single herb on its own.

4. All of these nutrients have to be balanced perfectly in order to be optimally effective.

We have found a nutritional supplement that contains all of the herbs for cancer as well as the nutrients we discuss above in a synergized comprehensive formula.

This special supplement is called Total Balance, and we have made it our core nutritional product. It is made up of all natural herbs, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other ingredients that can help prevent cancer as well as offer other therapeutic benefits.

We extensively researched the company that makes this natural formula and have found that they adhere to strict GMP compliance, which are the highest manufacturing standards in the world. This ensures the quality and effectiveness of the ingredients.

Also, they only use standardized herbal extracts, the purest herbal extracts with the highest quality and therapeutic benefits.

All of the ingredients in Total Balance are supported with a Certificate of Analysis (COA) which guarantees their potency and safety.

Lastly, all of the nutritional products are formulated by a highly-trained, highly-credentialed scientific team that can blend these ingredients perfectly to ensure that they do not interact adversely and offer the maximum benefits to your body.

Many of our editors and visitors have experienced success with Total Balance. They have used Total Balance for its herbs for cancer and its many other therapeutic benefits.

As with all health supplements, be sure to consult your physician or qualified herbal professional before taking any herbs for cancer or other herbal supplements.

Herbs for cancer can be very helpful in preventing and treating the condition in conjunction with other nutrients for treating cancer. Herbs for cancer can also help with overall wellness, as all cancer herbs contain other therapeutic properties. Learn about herbs for cancer and how they may improve your health today.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
                      ...Just knock on wood after saying all of the above. I have had car accidents but they weren't my fault. Just think of the ramifications if you don't have car insurance. An accident that's your fault with injury to your passengers or the other driver and your life is ruined pretty much. Without medical insurance a simple procedure could cost you your savings and then some. It isn't worth the risk. I have carried just short of a million in life insurance since my wife and I got married. If I dropped it I would probably get hit by a bus the next day.
                      you never seen a brinks truck following a hearse -paul mooney.

Comment

Working...
                      X