No announcement yet.

Debunking Christianity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debunking Christianity

In this thread I debunk arguments for Christianity. I'm not necessarily stating my disbelief, it's still something I wonder about, but I definitely bon't believe the bibles version of things.

Christianity's popularity
    The Roman empire took over most of the world (by slaughtering, before anyone assumes that's because they had "God" on their side). That's it, done and dusted, the only reason Christianity is so widespread is because they brutally forced other nations to believe in it.

Since time is finite, there must be something outside of time for it to exist

That's just filling in a blank with your own religion. Just taking the idea your religion professes and using it as a theory for something nobody knows.

Radiometric Dating isn't proven, the world may be 6000 years old
    Dinosaurs more than make up for that 0.00000000000000000000000001% possibility. Even though radiometric dating is equally as "proven" as the fact that, say, space is outside the Earth. Then again Christians will probably disagree with that.

Personal Experiences
    Honestly, the human mind is ridiculously expansive, hallucinations have happened to non-christians about all sorts of experiences, i'm sure several Christians have had visions in their head of Jesus or God or whatever.

The Bible
    The Bibles stories are ridiculous, contradictory and clearly fictional. The biggest lie is the story of Noah fitting 2 species of the million animal species onto a wooden ark. Man that's a crock of ****.

If anyone wants to post any other arguments i'll be happy to hear em.

Originally posted by GMitchell View Post
    In this thread I debunk arguments for Christianity. I'm not necessarily stating my disbelief, it's still something I wonder about, but I definitely bon't believe the bibles version of things.

The Roman empire took over most of the world (by slaughtering, before anyone assumes that's because they had "God" on their side). That's it, done and dusted, the only reason Christianity is so widespread is because they brutally forced other nations to believe in it.

That's just filling in a blank with your own religion. Just taking the idea your religion professes and using it as a theory for something nobody knows.

Dinosaurs more than make up for that 0.00000000000000000000000001% possibility. Even though radiometric dating is equally as "proven" as the fact that, say, space is outside the Earth. Then again Christians will probably disagree with that.

Personal Experiences
    Honestly, the human mind is ridiculously expansive, hallucinations have happened to non-christians about all sorts of experiences, i'm sure several Christians have had visions in their head of Jesus or God or whatever.

The Bible
    The Bibles stories are ridiculous, contradictory and clearly fictional. The biggest lie is the story of Noah fitting 2 species of the million animal species onto a wooden ark. Man that's a crock of ****.

Hell

You'll go to hell if you don't believe, without questioning, what I say.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Hell

You'll go to hell if you don't believe, without questioning, what I say.
      Heaven

You get the gift of eternal life in paradise if you do believe, without question, what I say.

Comment

Personal Experiences

The Bible

But the bible says your wrong!

Comment

Wow, anotha ****in religion thread. Cats around here really get into this ****.

Comment

Personal Experiences

The Bible

Its impossible to debunk Christianity, how can you debunk something that is true?

Comment

Dinosaurs alone are conclusive evidence the Bible is wrong. The end!

Comment

Dinosaurs were sent to test our faith, son.

Don't you know nuffink.

Comment

Christianity in a nutshell

Romans = Christians, kill people who don't be Christians in their conquest of the world, make most of world Christian, Christians go to America, do the same to Indians, and other countries. All other religions ignored/debunked using same logic that could be applied to their own religion. And now the modern sensation of Christianity.

I don't know if there's something out there, but it AIN'T the Christian's version of ****. The Pope is a ****ing idiot and the sheer amoung of pedophile priests is STAAAAGGGERRRINNG.

Oh ya and dinosaurs being "sent to test our faith" is a typical fill in the blanks Christian argument, completely absent of logic.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                    Wow, anotha ****in religion thread. Cats around here really get into this ****.
                    yes but you keep viewing and responding to them.

Comment

Working...
                    X