No announcement yet.

Rolling and Molly thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolling and Molly thread

Not sure if this is against rules or not, see herb discussion all the time though, who on here likes indulging in the beauties of MDMA be it in crystal form or pills. I genuinly dont think the drug is very harmful at all aslong as you dont abuse it. It has many benefits to it aswell can help with post traumatic stress and depression. I know a lot of people that can say MDMA change their lives for the better, including me, how many people can say coke, amphetamins, H made me a better person.

For all those clean as a whistle types im not saying the drug is harmless, no drug is but with moderation the positives far outweight the negatives.

It is currently be researched medically to help aid with stress and depression. For example there was the storey of a the middle class woman that got raped in a car park and was traumatised for years before one dose of MDMA brought her back to life and returned her to the person she was. It is also being pipelined for troops returning from war to help overcome any terrible effects upon the mind.

For me the most dangerous thing about MDMA is not geting MDMA but rather being sold bunk gear, pipazarine, speed and any adulterants. There was research done into the damaging properties of drugs in the UK, legal and non- leagal and it came far below alchol and tobacco.

Share the love all you fellow roll facers
Working...
X