Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if people focused on life as much as they do on sex theres no telling where we'd be

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
    That's what I'm saying man. What's the point of chasin' pvssy when you got one at home? I've only cheated once in my lifetime, and I still feel bad about it. This girl was sweet, nice ass bitties and was a virgin. After waiting for a minute (I didn't wanna rush w/ her), I was getting impatient. Went over to my hg's house, that I knew was feeling me, and got my fix. We (the hg) did end up together for 10 months tho after that, so it did kinda work itself out.
    I feel you bruh. I've cheated once in a past relationship, and it aint make me feel a whole lot better. Mine was on some get back ****. She duped me so I duped her as$ back. But from that point on I could never say I never cheated on someone, and that made it even that much worse for me cause I took pride in bein able to say that ****.

Comment

Yes i notice that too. they all have semi nude avatar/gif with big booty or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        I feel you bruh. I've cheated once in a past relationship, and it aint make me feel a whole lot better. Mine was on some get back ****. She duped me so I duped her as$ back. But from that point on I could never say I never cheated on someone, and that made it even that much worse for me cause I took pride in bein able to say that ****.
        Same here, homie. I was proud to say I was one of the few. Now I cant.

Comment

Same here, homie. I was proud to say I was one of the few. Now I cant.
          Yeah. Now I just make sure I can say that(Not a cheater)bout my relationship with my ol' lady. Two years strong and I can proudly say in those two years she's all I've known.

Comment

Yeah. Now I just make sure I can say that(Not a cheater)bout my relationship with my ol' lady. Two years strong and I can proudly say in those two years she's all I've known.
            Congrats on that, homie. Me and my girl just celebrated 4 years together last week.

Comment

Congrats on that, homie. Me and my girl just celebrated 4 years together last week.
              That's whats happenin bruh. Congrats fa sho on that there potna.

Comment

That's whats happenin bruh. Congrats fa sho on that there potna.
                'Preciate that.

Comment

'Preciate that.
                  Aint nuthin bruh. The world would be a better place if we ALL took that same approach, IMHO.

Comment

Aint nuthin bruh. The world would be a better place if we ALL took that same approach, IMHO.
                    Fasho. That kinda brings this thread full circle, as I believe that is essentially what Larry was trying to say.

Comment

Working...
                    X