No announcement yet.

Who else can GGG fight for 10 million?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
    So he should take 2 mill against bums but not take 10 mill against unarguably a better fighter than he has ever faced.

This fight isn't even that big. Y'all hypin it up. Canelo hardly has any fans outside of Mexico.
    Boxing is a business and you need to negotiate to make things work. Manny was offered $40 mil and for some reason, people tried to justify that as an offer he should accept. He didn't and he ended up woth 4 times that amount once both sides decided to negotiate and come to a deal.

GGG's been willing to negotiate but can't blame them for not giving into Canelo's terrorist like demands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raonic View Post
      Boxing is a business and you need to negotiate to make things work. Manny was offered $40 mil and for some reason, people tried to justify that as an offer he should accept. He didn't and he ended up woth 4 times that amount once both sides decided to negotiate and come to a deal.

GGG's been willing to negotiate but can't blame them for not giving into Canelo's terrorist like demands.
      Yeah and the May-Pac fight sucked. Whether it is 40 mill or 160 mill it is more money than Pac would ever spend.

GGG can keep fighting bums for weak pay days. He knows he can get beat by Canelo at this point in his career so he wants to cash out. If you offered me a million to fight Golovkin I would hop right on that offer. Hell, you could offer me a 100,000 and I still would.

Comment

• Originally posted by don larryx View Post
        Post and discuss please
        your agenda is painfully obvious, but you actually are making the case for GGG to NOT accept the flat-fee offer.

The answer to your question is that there is not another fight that is likely to pay GGG $10 million. None. And that is EXACTLY the reason that he needs to maximize his earnings on that fight via a percentage deal.

Think about it. If there is only ONE mega-payday in your future, why in the world would you shortchange yourself on it? Makes no sense.....

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          Looks like it was even more since it outdid expectations

https://mobile.twitter.com/danrafael...63218116296704
          So which fight from that list are you talking about??? You realise that ppv upsides are also included right?? I think is still more money than shown on the list, but the poster used the list to say canelo him self hasnt done 10 mil, so by his list ggg is refusing to fight canelo for even more money canelo earned vs the likes of floyd and cotto... again, by his list...

Comment

Yeah and the May-Pac fight sucked. Whether it is 40 mill or 160 mill it is more money than Pac would ever spend.

GGG can keep fighting bums for weak pay days. He knows he can get beat by Canelo at this point in his career so he wants to cash out. If you offered me a million to fight Golovkin I would hop right on that offer. Hell, you could offer me a 100,000 and I still would.
            LOL I honestly don't even know where to begin with this post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raonic View Post
              LOL I honestly don't even know where to begin with this post.
              Start by logging off.

Comment

• Triple G should take the Canelo deal, beat him and steal his star power.

Comment

Hahahaha seriously what is this?

Comment

Start by logging off.
                    I actually did log off after reading that post. Only an idiot would think $40 million or $160 million shouldn't make a difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flash13 View Post
                      Hahahaha seriously what is this?
                      Raonic was trying to correlate GGG rejecting 10 mill with Pac rejecting 40 mill for the Mayweather fight where he made 4x that (160 mill). I said that the May-Pac fight sucked because they waited so long. Also, I was saying that 40 mill was more than enough money. 10 mill is also more than enough money. I used myself as an example of someone who would fight for practically nothing perhaps you foolishly thought I was saying I could beat Canelo.

Do I need to explain it again or have you worked on your reading comprehension skills since pre school?

Comment

Working...
                      X