Record MMA purse for Mcgregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
    No they're not...

They can't draw like Conor can. When was the last time Canelo did 1M PPV buys without Mayweather? Same goes for Pacquiao, Klitschko, Fury and Haye.

They're big, but they're not on McGregor's level.

I mean this fight, on 10 days short notice will still blow Canelo and Pac's numbers out the water. It's projected to do over 1M. Can we sit here and say that Canelo Khan will do close to that? I think that fight does 600K max.
    Glad mcgregor got his 10 millions because it's the last payday his ass is going to get.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
      Glad mcgregor got his 10 millions because it's the last payday his ass is going to get.
      Hes probably going to make the same for the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        No one fighter is bigger than the brand. The UFC model far exceeds any boxing promotion's model where fighters get robbed blind
        Tate made less than $100k as the co-main event on a PPV. And the only reason she got so much is because she won. I think it was $42k to show and $42k to win. UFC needs a union. That Reebok deal should've been the last straw

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
          Tate made less than $100k as the co-main event on a PPV. And the only reason she got so much is because she won. I think it was $42k to show and $42k to win. UFC needs a union. That Reebok deal should've been the last straw
          welcome to the wonderful world of "monopolies". And yet people still think Haymon taking over boxing would be a good idea.

Oh yeah, I forgot, he's a saint lol

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
            welcome to the wonderful world of "monopolies". And yet people still think Haymon taking over boxing would be a good idea.

PBC is nothing like the UFC. The UFC is a promotional outfit that doesn't doesn't work with other promotional outfits. PBC isn't a promotional outfit and allows their fighters to fight for a variety of promotional outfits.

Comment

And I thought boxing promoters were ripping off their fighters. This is next level.

Comment

So you think haymon would start robbing his fighters after getting them nothing but the best pay days for over a decade? Ok jeff

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                  So you think haymon would start robbing his fighters after getting them nothing but the best pay days for over a decade? Ok jeff
                  no, of course not. The investors would consider the $500 million they spent to simply be a gift, with no expectation of getting it back, or any profit on top of that either.

wake up man

Comment

no, of course not. The investors would consider the $500 million they spent to simply be a gift, with no expectation of getting it back, or any profit on top of that either.

wake up man
                    I don't think they're banking on robbing fighters to make their money back

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                      I don't think they're banking on robbing fighters to make their money back
                      sure, sure, because most hedge funds and investors are really just nuns dressed up as businessmen, and they are only trying to benefit their fellow man.

and your girl doesnt blow anyone else while you're at work either......

Comment

Working...
                      X