The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WARtthysse by KO. Taking bets.

Comment

• Just wanna tell yall Matthysse en DosRounds! Actually DosSeconds1!

Comment

• Matthysse is yet training behind closed doors in Junín and his manager has just confirmed the fight in an implicit way.

The link below is from El Sol newspaper from the city of Concordia, province of Entre Ríos. Matthysse's manager, Mario Arano, organizes a box festival in that city on 19th July and the newspaper announces Lucas will be there.

In the last paragraph, Arano says that Lucas "is already training under closed doors (in Spanish: "concentrado"). He is going to fight in the US in September against Danny Garcia". Arano adds that "it's the first time Lucas goes out to a box festival and will be the last one, because he is coming (to Concordia) and then he will continue training behind closed doors".

http://www.diarioelsol.com.ar/notici...di=0&no=108461

Comment

• Steve Kim on his Next Round podcast claimed that Lucas Matthysse would be fighting on Sept 14 on the undercard even it isn't against Danny Garcia.

Comment

• I'm going for Matthyse... even though I'm from Philly Danny is not repping us right by not signing this fight and instead making pictures and rap videos, posturing and ****.

I do have a question for everyone going for Matthyse such as myself.. If Danny does win, does he deserve respect?

Comment

• I knew there was no way this fight would happen in Sept. Garcia doesn't like to fight that much. If he has to take the fight, he is damned sure going to delay it as much as possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

So we got a cop on here talking about pistol whipping people because his man crush is being picked on?

NSB. Never ceases to amaze....
                Wow wouldnt wanna get pulled over by him. Id get pistol whipped for not liking Danny WTF. This **** is funny seriously though.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.B View Post

spam

you know damn well Danny ain't scared of nobody. neither of them are scared just admit you hate Danny and that's that don't falsely accuse him of being scared

Comment

• Originally posted by crillz View Post
                    spam

you know damn well Danny ain't scared of nobody. neither of them are scared just admit you hate Danny and that's that don't falsely accuse him of being scared
                    Danny skayerd

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      I guess you werent around when the whole Rigo-Donaire thing was going on.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      Donaire-Rigo was child's play compared to the Matthysse-Garcia talk. This is awesome.

Comment

Working...
                      X