Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux needs to fight better competition, he can't live off that Donaire win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
    Agbeko is anything but a bum. And that fight being what it was, had more to do with Agbeko than it did with Rigondeaux.

Y'all think the only style of fighting should be 'chin up, face first. whoever falls first loses'. That's just dumb.
    when did I say that? I said it was his own fault. It was both of them, agbeko didn't wanna get knocked out and Rigo didn't wanna go for the knockout and leave himself to possibly get countered or hurt so he chose to spar a guy on premium network television. regardless of how great he his, he doesn't appeal to the fans, the people who pay to see him or the people watching on television. He will never be successful like that. Nobody said anything about face first.

Comment

REALLY? LMFAO

When did it become that once a guy reaches the top he has to go chase down guys who he is better than? I thought the contenders are suppose to chase down the Champions?

Scott Quigg, Leon Santa Cruz, Carl Frampton and Kiko Martinez all should be coming after him. If he wants to go up to 126 and is comfortable at 126 then I am sure he can and will but he is not required to do so
      Last edited by sicko; 06-23-2014, 03:32 PM.

Comment

rigondeaux is completely overrated. he beat donaire, but so what? donaire himself was a MASSIVE hype job.

imo rigo should develop a more exciting style because it's not his promoter who is making people literally walk away during his fights.

and lomachenko KOs rigondeaux. his chin won't be able to handle the power and sharpness of lomachenko. This is why he avoids 126.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
          rigondeaux is completely overrated. he beat donaire, but so what? donaire himself was a MASSIVE hype job.

imo rigo should develop a more exciting style because it's not his promoter who is making people literally walk away during his fights.

and lomachenko KOs rigondeaux. his chin won't be able to handle the power and sharpness of lomachenko. This is why he avoids 126.
          If Donaire is a hypejob than 95% of fighters that are on TV are as well.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            So he should retire, since nobody has a shot. its useless for him to box or any other person to try because they have no shot. smh
            Dude how stupid are you to not understand that Rigondeaux would fight ANYBODY but NOBODY wants to fight him? Its Rigo fault though right

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              If Donaire is a hypejob than 95% of fighters that are on TV are as well.
              seriously who did donaire beat? i agree with a lot of people when they say he just beats up on little people.

gary russell jr is better than donaire imo.

Comment

Donaire on fight night weighed the same FWs weigh on fight night nowadays. And so did Marroquin.

Comment

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
                  I thought you were a good poster, but your opinion reeks of bullsh"t P4P rigo whips 9/10 fighters. He is so skilled so slick, so fast and so talented.
                  hahahhahaha, thanks for that unmeant laugh man, Golovkin a good poster, i cant take it no more

But better late than never, put him on our ignorelist, believe me you are making yourself a favor with this

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Donaire on fight night weighed the same FWs weigh on fight night nowadays. And so did Marroquin.
                    yah but they never hit like lomachenko did.

and before you bring up donaire, he doesn't count because he can only knock down and KO little people. lomachenko KOs legitimate featherweights (almost ko'ed 147lb salido).

rigo would feel real true power if he fought lomachenko.

Comment

seriously who did donaire beat? i agree with a lot of people when they say he just beats up on little people.

gary russell jr is better than donaire imo.
                      Darchinyan
                      Montiel
                      Navaraez
                      Nishioka

And several other ranked contenders and title holders. His resume is deep and stretches across multiple weight divisions. Don't give me that **** about beating up on little people. Boxing has weight divisions not height divisions.

And stop trolling with that Gary Russell BS. Be serious.

Comment

Working...
                      X