No announcement yet.

Broner=Everything we wanted Mayweather to be

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    Lets hope Broner isnt juicing like 3 time drug test failing Floyd.
    Show proof to back this up

Comment

Lets hope Broner isnt juicing like 3 time drug test failing Floyd.
      wow you are happy as a pig in **** today. trolling gong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        Man laughing at floydiots dying on their ass is a source of happiness...watching them whine and cry foul is just funny as ****!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
          Show proof to back this up
          Apparently, proof isnt needed in these instances...just ask Roger, Floyd senior and every bumsniffing floydiot.

Comment

• I dont find floyd fights boring. And I'm taking it back to the 130-135 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              highlight of his life. whats funnier is he thinks NSB cares what he has to say. that brings more happiness to more posters than this "bumsniffing tomfoolery" that embodies the essence of gong. nah but he's a tool though, its pretty standard fare with him. cant help but to keep him going though

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                highlight of his life. whats funnier is he thinks NSB cares what he has to say. that brings more happiness to more posters than this "bumsniffing tomfoolery" that embodies the essence of gong. nah but he's a tool though, its pretty standard fare with him. cant help but to keep him going though

Little twitchy today, son?

Comment

• Floyd was also great during his times at 130 and 135. far greater than broner and with better opponents and total class. hell that was Godlike boxing.. he was hungry and always has something to prove before and his explosiveness always show. but ofcourse we all know the story as he moved up and got older and got hurt by hurtful punches. fighters do evolved and Floyd had a bad evolution. Still skillful regardless. well just have to wait and see which path will broner take.

Comment

Little twitchy today, son?

why would I be? cause of an article saying that floyd failed a drug test? wtf do I care what floyd puts in his body or doesnt put in his body? Im not ignorant of steroids in sports' top athletes, any sport, but it seems that you are, and are having a field day with this information about floyd. you want me everyone to be twitchy so you can have the upper hand, dont you? this is your life, so you're hopin everyone is in a state of panic so you can capitalize on it, dont you? you have no life, so I feel ya, but no, to answer your question. I am not a little twitchy...

what else you got?

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post

it is funny how he is going from thread to thread giddy over these rumors but then always rails against bumsniffing etc.. When he trolls and bumsniffs its cool but if someone else does problem.

Hey, let him e-jerkoff all he wants.

Comment

Working...
                      X