No announcement yet.

Cotto: "I am going to give Margarito another chance to get his eye right.."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
    Son.. I my property taxes alone are more than your mortgage. Shut up already you overly excited first time homeowner.

Stay on topic you sinbad lookin doughy *****. THE EYE is the topic.

You live in an apartment. An APARTMENT!!!!

Now back to the story. Cotto feels the eye needs to be rearranged for "loaded gloves" and I crying sons, are going to be crying again, when their father walks out of the ring, back in to their arms, with brain damage.

His wife will be crying again. And that fat slobby as dude, the one with the uni-brow, will now have his **** waxed because he was ashamed when he saw himself on video.

Get a backyard, then talk ****. Until then, maybe you can continue to walk through your piss infested stairwell on the way up to your "plush Manhattan" APARTMENT.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
      Hey, Mr. Late 30s Apartment Renter, how did you feel when Cotto kids were crying, watching their father take a knee in front of thousands, and hundreds of thousands on TV?

How about when Cotto's wife grabbed the son, placed his head in her shoulder, only to be crying herself?

Just wondering, because its gonna be the same in their next fight.
      Why would you bring up his family? That's just not cool. It's alright though. Cotto will get his revenge and put that piece of ***** out of boxing for good.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
        Why would you bring up his family? That's just not cool. It's alright though. Cotto will get his revenge and put that piece of ***** out of boxing for good.
        Cause he is a loser who just rented his first house with a backyard...

For some bizarre reason, this bloated redheaded "mexican" who jocks Michael Jordan 24/7 (confused btch) thinks he is the only one who has a backyard???

How broke do you have to be to think owning a home is rare?

Damn...

Comment

I think Cotto understands the importance of properly promoting this fight to maximize his profits and to reestablish his image as a beast in the ring. Marg is just being the same ol marg which is a good thing because it promises that the fans are going to see another epic battle.

Comment

Hey, Mr. Late 30s Apartment Renter, how did you feel when Cotto kids were crying, watching their father take a knee in front of thousands, and hundreds of thousands on TV?

How about when Cotto's wife grabbed the son, placed his head in her shoulder, only to be crying herself?

Just wondering, because its gonna be the same in their next fight.
            What does family have to do with this? Thats pretty low if you ask me. If you think Margs will win, then cool. Make your prediction. Bringing up family and apartment renting is clearly NON-boxing related and sounds more like Cotto hating.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
              You cant honestly believe that. There wraps were CONFISCATED by the NSAC. They never said anything was wrong with the wraps.

Why talk about PERMANENTLY injuring somebody WITHOUT any proof?

Its all good though. Miguel will have his sons there, eye brows plucked and all, and the will be crying just like last time, if not even more.

This time, it will be worse, because they are older and will have more of an understanding seeing their father get nearly killed in the ring that night.

Comment

You live in an apartment. An APARTMENT!!!!

Now back to the story. Cotto feels the eye needs to be rearranged for "loaded gloves" and I crying sons, are going to be crying again, when their father walks out of the ring, back in to their arms, with brain damage.

His wife will be crying again. And that fat slobby as dude, the one with the uni-brow, will now have his **** waxed because he was ashamed when he saw himself on video.

Get a backyard, then talk ****. Until then, maybe you can continue to walk through your piss infested stairwell on the way up to your "plush Manhattan" APARTMENT.
                We covered this already kid... I own both an apartment in Manhattan and a home on Long Island. Why are you trying to act like Houston is the shet son???? Are you drunk right now?

Comment

I love how people are getting stirred up over a quote from Cotto without any link or sources in the first post of this thread.

Keep the hype alive!

Comment

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
                    I hear Cotto went straight to teh gynecologist after teh first fight with Tony.
                    He went to put stiches on his ass after margarito was done with him.

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
                      I love how people are getting stirred up over a quote from Cotto without any link or sources in the first post of this thread.

Keep the hype alive!
                      Good point.

Comment

Working...
                      X