Collapse
No announcement yet.

Talkin’ Boxing with Miguel Cotto: “(My father) cried with me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not only did your dad cried... Your whole island cried. Its sad that til' this day people...'specially Ri****s are still crying. Weak minded people. Quitto
    wins (due to Marga not being active for so long) and then Floyd will knock your ass out into retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Luis Resto View Post
      Not only did your dad cried... Your whole island cried. Its sad that til' this day people...'specially Ri****s are still crying. Weak minded people. Quitto
      wins (due to Marga not being active for so long) and then Floyd will knock your ass out into retirement.
      They haven't even fought and you have an excuse prepared already

Comment

”When my father saw me this night, blood was coming out of my eyes. And he cried with me."

DAMN!!!!

Comment

damn...the father angle was brought up...

Comment

cotto will defenately win this fight no questions asked.. it wont be an easy fight for Cotto!!! but the key to winning this fight is just boxing Margo and working him.. if Cotto tries to KO Margo he will run out of air quick due to all the power punches his gonna throw and it wont look pretty.. im sure he wont make the same mistakes againg and plus now his got Emmauel Stewart in his corner and his improoved so much.. Emmanuel is doing what he said he would, bringing back the old cotto that fought Mosley... and you have to also understand everything Cotto was going through with his uncle (trainer he had for the Margo fight) he had alot of isues and personal stuff going on at that time, but no excuses a loss is a loss with or without plaster lol

Comment

Originally posted by Seleçăo No. 13 View Post
              I like his personality though. He's very stable mentally and doesn't let things get to him.
              Cotto is as classy as they come. Very professional.

Comment

Been along time coming for this fight..

Comment

I like Cotto but Margs probably wins this.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    damn...the father angle was brought up...
                    Yea.. i remember in the Cotto Pac 24/7 his dad had mentioned about seeing Cotto crying but he wasnt crying tears he was crying blood.

Im sure Cotto is gonna have alot of revenge in him.. hopefully he doesnt fight out of anger....

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                      I'm a big fan of Cotto but he has the personality of a wall. He has short boring robotic answers in every interview.
                      Joe Louis was much more so.

Comment

Working...
                      X