No announcement yet.

Eliminate a Fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eliminate a Fighter?

If you had the ability to eliminate a fighter from fighting in the MMA, who would it be and why?

-Scout

Pretty much take your pick from anyone at AKA except Cain...

Comment

Nick Diaz and Nate Diaz.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
        Nick Diaz and Nate Diaz.

Comment

Comment

How can anyone hate on Mayhem?
            The Diaz Brothers, hell yes. I would Shirley boot those two.

Comment

I'm surprised that you guys want the Diaz brothers gone based purely on attitude, they force people to fight at an exciting pace and always try to finish fights.

If I had to eliminate one person from the sport, it'd be Gray Maynard. He doesn't show any real desire to finish fighters or to be entertaining. MMA in general and more specifically, the UFC, is an entertainment business above all other things. It amazes me that Maynard is still employed.

Honorable mentions include Koscheck, Diego Sanchez and Paul Daley. These are based purely on their douchebag rating, in which all three of these guys are above 8.5/10

Comment

Tito Ortiz, use to be a fan yrs ago but he's been horrible lately.

Comment

Originally posted by American_Ninja View Post
                  How can anyone hate on Mayhem?
                  The Diaz Brothers, hell yes. I would Shirley boot those two.

How about because everytime he fights someone with a name he gets his ass kicked unless they're over 40?

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
                    If I had to eliminate one person from the sport, it'd be Gray Maynard. He doesn't show any real desire to finish fighters or to be entertaining. MMA in general and more specifically, the UFC, is an entertainment business above all other things. It amazes me that Maynard is still employed.
                    I'm with you on Maynard.

Not the biggest Edgar fan, but I hope he beats Maynard.

Comment

Working...
                    X