Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't get all the 'Floyd is ducking' threads. The ball is still in Manny's court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

money don't duck no man

Comment

Again, why is everyone wasting their time with this sht???

Fuk the tests. Take the fight or don't take the fight. Why are we still entertaining the charade? 50/50split. Simple as that.

For the record I've got FM winning this fight but he has to stop hiding behind these BS tests

Comment

Originally posted by GhettoPhresh View Post
        Pac can't say Mayweather is ducking him if all he has to do is take some drug tests.

Arum and Pac arent even trying to get a fight with Floyd. They wanna find a new opponent fast so they can say Floyd ducked him when in reality they werent even trying to get a fight with Floyd.

This is what i believe.
        muthafucker

Cintron is a bitch

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
          Pacquiao does not need Mayweather. Fuck his tests. He'll have another excuse if Pac agrees to it.
          yes he does. thats why no matter who he fights. floyd is always the first name that comes up

Comment

He DID agree to the tests up to the day of the fight. That's why Floyd hasn't mention anything about it.

Pacquiao has come to terms being blood tested on the day of the fight. I don't know if Floyd has.

I DO hope they get blood tested ON FIGHT DAY.

I don't know why people keep saying Pac doesn't want to agree to the ridiculous tests.

QUESTION: Are you sure Floyd's reason why he went on vacation is because of the tests? Or are you just guessing and making assumptions?

Comment

Originally posted by PBF P4P KING View Post
              money don't duck no man
              He likes to fight women

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                Pacquiao does not need Mayweather. Fuck his tests. He'll have another excuse if Pac agrees to it.
                You're right he doesn't need Mayweather. Instead of Mayweather we get Pacquiao vs. Mosley. What's next? Pacquiao vs. Vargas? Yay for Bob Arum, and Team Poochiao robbing the fans who back him up out of $65.

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
                  When did negotiations start between the two camps?
                  They never really ended, waiting for Manny to stop making excuses and agree to full random testing.
                  Pretty simple to most I know

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                    He DID agree to the tests up to the day of the fight. That's why Floyd hasn't mention anything about it.

Pacquiao has come to terms being blood tested on the day of the fight. I don't know if Floyd has.

I DO hope they get blood tested ON FIGHT DAY.

I don't know why people keep saying Pac doesn't want to agree to the ridiculous tests.

QUESTION: Are you sure Floyd's reason why he went on vacation is because of the tests? Or are you just guessing and making assumptions?
                    I've heard Freddie Roach saying he agreed to OST. I've heard Ariza saying they agreed to 14 day cut offs. I've heard Koncz say they agreed to 7 days.

All of them are damn liars. What's wrong with taking the test? *******s keep saying "THEY AGREED" no they didn't. They all lied. Until they agree to the actual first terms which was OST WHICH MEANS RANDOM DRUG TESTING, NO CUT OFFS! I don't believe anything the media says, the media would say Manny is Jesus and the idiots would believe it.

Floyd said it himself. "Why doesn't Manny just call me out?" Manny hasn't called him out. Everytime Kellerman asks him about Mayweather he always says "Talk to my promoter". They didn't ask that scum bag Bob Arum, they asked Manny. How hard is it to say "I want to fight Floyd, let's make it happen I agree to all tests" he could of done it after the Margarito fight, he chose not too. Team Pacquiao nor Bob Arum want this fight.

Comment

Its hard to soak in the Fact Floyd is a ducker when your a *****....

All signs lead to Floyd beING a DUCKER..

Comment

Working...
                      X