No announcement yet.

Stephen A Smith: "Bosh and Lebron Likely Headed to Miami"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Stephen A Smith: "Bosh and Lebron Likely Headed to Miami"

Jesus I hope this happens!!! (but not pinning my hopes lol)

Phildaelphia Inquirer's Stephen A. Smith joined the show to talk about LeBron James' future

Smith said that he has heard from multiple sources that LeBron is going down to Miami with Chris Bosh to join Dwyane Wade on the Heat.

Smith thinks James and Wade would be a great combination and their strengths and weaknesses complement each other. "I don't think there is any question that it would work," Smith said.

Dan asked if it's highly likely or a done deal. Smith said "highly likely." Smith said with LeBron, you can't be 100 percent sure. "I wouldn't say anything is a done deal until he signs," Smith said.

Smith said at one point he thought that LeBron was headed to the Knicks.

(^^^^ Gotta take that with consideration too lol)

Stephen A. Smith is suchh a jackass though, its hard to take him seriously

Comment

Did you know Stephen A. Smith is now a conservative http://www.mofopolitics.com/2009/09/...ephen-a-smith/

I'm not saying that's good or bad that's just...weird right?

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        Did you know Stephen A. Smith is now a conservative http://www.mofopolitics.com/2009/09/...ephen-a-smith/

I'm not saying that's good or bad that's just...weird right?
        That actually doesn't surprise me either lol...

Comment

10mil says this doesn't happen

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            10mil says this doesn't happen
            shakin' in your boots much?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
              Stephen A. Smith is suchh a jackass though, its hard to take him seriously
              One thing I can give Smith is he's usually on point with knowing where certain players end up during free agency or trade. I remember before Shaq got to Miami, he was one of the 1st guys to break the story about Shaq coming down, then a week or so later is happened to a lot of people's surprise.

At this point, I'm hoping we land either of them along with Boozer or Johnson as 2nd options. I'm not big on Amare Stoudamire coming down here.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                shakin' in your boots much?

my team just repeated...lack of confidence isn't one of my problems...especially if its an 'eastern conference' thing

you on the other hand, might be seeing 1st round exits if this comes down

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  my team just repeated...lack of confidence isn't one of my problems...especially if its an 'eastern conference' thing

you on the other hand, might be seeing 1st round exits if this comes down
                  if this goes down, orlando AND l.a. can pretty much kiss the title goodbye. i hope you don't seriously think LA beats a team with lebron and wade and possibly bosh......

i live down here, but i'm not a heat fan, but i'll admit it's a wrap if this goes down. but i'm not buying it tho.....

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                    if this goes down, orlando AND l.a. can pretty much kiss the title goodbye. i hope you don't seriously think LA beats a team with lebron and wade and possibly bosh......

i live down here, but i'm not a heat fan, but i'll admit it's a wrap if this goes down. but i'm not buying it tho.....

first off, i know that's about $60mil just for those 3 guys...it would be funny to see what kind of 'support' they have with the leftover change

2nd, we still dont know how they will mesh...that's alot of YOUNG egos...wouldn't surprise me of the team struggles...you would need to have the right coach to manage those egos

3rd, last i saw Bosh, Wade and Bron together (without Kobe) they couldnt beat Puerto Rico and Greece in the Olympics

Comment

Working...
                    X