No announcement yet.

The Republican National Convention

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Republican National Convention

So far, it's been the second day entering into this Republican Convention and it's been interesting. We have heard the President and the First Lady who spoke about McCain being a great leader from past to present and having the ability to lead his country. We have heard Fred Thompson who really commented well about McCain while donwplaying Obama and his experience. We have also heard Joe Lieberman who was a former Democratic V.P. nominee who spoke about national unity on a larger scale and also made many outlined factors between Obama and McCain. What do you see from the people who have spoken from this convention of McCain?
    Last edited by Don Corleone; 09-02-2008, 10:01 PM.

You should be banned for being a racist.

Comment

compare the enthusiasm and energy @ the DNC and the RNC and it DNC>RNC no contest!
      btw, very diverse the Republican crowed is, ay?

Comment

Originally posted by badblood View Post
        You should be banned for being a racist.
        Stop with that. I'm not a racist and you're not funny...

Comment

Every time they show a view of the crowd I play "Where's Waldo" and look for a minority. I thought I spotted a few but they were reporters with MSNBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
            compare the enthusiasm and energy @ the DNC and the RNC and it DNC>RNC no contest!
            I'm glad enthusiasm is all you care about in politics.

It is really disheartening to so the youth of America blindly follow Barack Obama without questioning what he believes in.

There is another charismatic leader that captured the hearts and minds of the countries youth.

They didn't question him either...

Comment

Filling the void since MT77 isn't here to call him a nazi?

How classy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
                Every time they show a view of the crowd I play "Where's Waldo" and look for a minority. I thought I spotted a few but they were reporters with MSNBC.
                I saw some but it was only because it seemed the stations went out of there way to find them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                  I wouldn't argue the energy so much as the diversity. But Fred Thompson's speech infact was interesting to note considering how well he maintained the leadership McCain has to lead America and at the same time questioned Obama and his ability and inexperience to really lead the country compared to McCain. Good contrasts of defining the popularity and the approval of the democrat running Congress. I would argue it was a great speech...For Republicans ofcourse...

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                    I'm glad enthusiasm is all you care about in politics.

It is really disheartening to so the youth of America blindly follow Barack Obama without questioning what he believes in.

There is another charismatic leader that captured the hearts and minds of the countries youth.

They didn't question him either...
                    German currency wasn't worth the paper it was printed on. From there perspective there was no other alternative, since the Weimar Republic had failed hopelessly to improve the economy and german morale after losing the War. Hitler's message wasn't that of revolutionary change but a reactionary reform, where Germany would re-claim its honor by exterminating the jews(the scapegoats) and invading "aryan lands". The fact that you would compare Obama to Hitler shows no one can take your opinion seriously.

Comment

Working...
                    X