No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao Must Be SHO PPV, FMP Promoting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many of these Floyd apologists make me shake my head,

first thing, Manny Pacquiao is no ducker, he is no coward, remove that out of your mouth.

Anyone who says that is just deflecting because Floyd is a known ducker just like his comments about health first, that is scary words, and saying he has to be on my promotions etc.

Also Pacman does what Arum tells him to, even Floyd says that Pacman is Arums slave. Why would Floyd force Pac to leave his promoter to figh thim? that excuse is lame he smiles and hugs arum and than later after Pac agrees to testing and 60 40 he now says Arum is the problem? why wasnt that the problem before?

Should Floyd have to leave Haymon to fight Pacman? see the stupid logic in that request?

So whatever decision made is Pacman being a good employee and just doing as his promoter says,all fighters do this.

A lot of the flowmos like to mock Manny when he says talk to my promoter as if its a duck move, that is called reaching, in fact to even call Pac scared of Floyd is the stupidest comment to make it shows you know little about boxing. Pac is one of the bravest mu****as in the game hands down he fights whoever his promoter tells him and will go out on his shield.

Floyd is not Tyson so stop this crap, the one who is scared is Floyd, and ill own you real quick HEALTH FIRST, FATHER SAID ill never let my son fight that little man, ped accusations = that man is deadly, etc.

Common fuking sense, and its a shame the only ones left defending Floyd are mostly afrocentrist, problack guys the most bias of bias Floyd fans the ones who will let a brotha have a pass because if you criticize a brotha its giving the white man power, thats why these last flowmos left are the worst of the worst.

Floyd is his own boss, so he is accountable for his choice of opponent, and his decisions that is the difference so you know for a fact he is the one picking his own fights, and Pac just fights whoever his trainer and promoter suggest, and for Pac boxing is just a job for him he could careless he just trains gets ready after he fights he goes back to his politics, coaching, movies, business etc.

move a long you cry baby floyd fans, your man is a dam coward, cry baby whiner, victim playing racist, hypocrite, arrogant, loud mouth, jerk, slanderer, wife beating Idiot, why would you even defend this guy, Bernard Hopkins is a real legend he is fighting Kovalev and he is going to be 50 freaking years old! Pac couldnt even fight a prime Pacman.
    Last edited by hectari; 09-14-2014, 06:23 PM.

Comment

• He'll be induckted as the biggest duck ever (TBDE) eventually. Clock is ticking for him. He's got one year left to repair his ducking rep. If he continues to duck the biggest money fight of all time, he'll retire the biggest duck in boxing. He'll grow old still trying to explain why he didn't fight the world's superstar of boxing. Everyone here is old by that time. Fortunately, we don't have to wait that long. We'll just have to wait till Sept next year...

I'll be curious to see the makeup of floydiot posts in this site when he retires. It'll even be difficult to defend a permanent duck. LOL.

I'll LMAO. This is what you get for defending a duck. The result is a permanent duck. How would you even defend a HOF duck?
      Last edited by al-Xander; 09-14-2014, 06:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Ok so GBP does it. Everyone eats but Bob. You're fine with that...right?
        Am I honestly supposed to be bothered by a scenario where we get to see the fight but Arum misses his cut?

Are you actually asking me this?

Comment

• Hbo and showtime both want the fight. Pacquiao has stated anytime, anywhere. Asks floyd about it, new excuses. Showtime gets the fight, **** hbo according to floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chino Madonna View Post
            Am I honestly supposed to be bothered by a scenario where we get to see the fight but Arum misses his cut?

Are you actually asking me this?
            Perfect. No excuses. Moving on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chino Madonna View Post
              Incidentally, Mayweather also said Pac needs to sign with Mayweather Promotions too. Another bizarro request.

Oh boy, that Manny Pac sure is ducking Mayweather Promotions.
              Sign the contract, Pac! Join TMT and we got a fight! Only thing stopping the fight from happening! Floyd calls the shots! Stop Ducking, Manny!

#TakeDaTest

Did I do that right?

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                Sign the contract, Pac! Join TMT and we got a fight! Only thing stopping the fight from happening! Floyd calls the shots! Stop Ducking, Manny!

#TakeDaTest

Did I do that right?
                No, it has to be witty.

Comment

It amazes me how whiny fangirls pretend Manny wants the fight when he's turned down every offer that's come his way. Whiny fangirls so worried about how much he'll be paid.

Comment

No, it has to be witty.
                    You're mean

Comment

• Originally posted by megadeth View Post
                      He did, the contract was changed! Marquez acceptd the new contact, so he cheated no one....Now what's the excuse?

And who is Pacquiao to ask a weight demand of anyone when he has been over the legal limit OF A WEIGHT CLASS 2X, AND ONCE IN A TITLE FIGHT?
                      You forget that floyd STILL paid marquez for coming in overweight of the previous contract before he changed it. Mind you jmm was a career 135 lbs fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X