Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If povetkin hadn't tested positive, wilder still would have ducked...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
    You all know this...

He would have got "cut in sparring" morning of the fight or some BS

Povetkin failed test was like a dream come true for Wilder, his ass was celebrating, dreaming of them easy voluntaries.

I wouldn't be surprised if team Wilder blackmailed the drugs test people into rigging povetkin with a false positive.
    Damn! I must have an alter ego named Real King Kong who posts messages on this board without me knowing about it because this is, word for word, exactly what I was about to write.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
      Only fight I was looking forward to. Thurman-Porter is next but not as hyped.
      It is the only fight being held this year that is worth a damn!

Comment

No not really

Fight was signed, it was going to happen, can't blame wilder for it not happening

Comment

i think wilder was actually gonna fight him just cause the huge purse for him. but when he saw a shot to get that money via legal battles, without having to get manhandled by Povetkin, and get crushed, it was like a dream come true.

Comment

Either trolling or really ignorant, hard to tell which one.

Comment

Some of ya'll like a woman with your emotions. Povetkin used a PED. It is what it is. He'll be back boxing in 6-12 months most likely. He should be able to earn another shot cuz lets not act like alphabet rankings aren't bs. Then we'll likely to get to see the fight sometime between November to May 2017. Hopefully Povetkin won't be on a PED & f#ck **** up again.

Comment

Working...
              X