Wladimir Klitschko vs Muhammad Ali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wladimir first round, first shot KO.

Comment

Ali takes him into deep water and drowns him. Ali would show how much of a disadvantage the large heavyweights are at when fighting a real fighter with speed.

Comment

to be brutally honest, the only way Wlad gets in the ring with Ali is if Ali is 40something and in denial of Parkinsons, or else Wlad would simply turn down the fight and find another near 40something or LHW to face. A guy like Wlad would simply not get in the ring with any of the ATGs, its not his policy.

Comment

why am i even posting a response?

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
            Possibly but not very likely. Ali never fought a fighter with defense as good as Wlad's. I would bet on UD.
            Where's this good defence you talk about? He does nothing but illegally hold everytime a fighter gets close, when Wlad didn't cheat he was getting put on his back.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
              Wlad's chin is not good.. But he isn't getting knocked out by Ali man.

Lol. Ali is the greatest.. but he's far below Lewis and Wlad in terms of power. In fact, I am pretty sure Frank Bruno hits harder than Ali.
              Frank Bruno was a massive puncher up there with Lewis and Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                Where's this good defence you talk about? He does nothing but illegally hold everytime a fighter gets close, when Wlad didn't cheat he was getting put on his back.
                Wladimir has one of the best defenses I seen in HW. You don't fight and win 60 fights without losing not more than a few rounds if you don't have that kind of defense. He showed it many many times, especially in the recent fights. His lateral movement, footwork and control of distance are exceptional. He faced every possible style, handled it well and came victorious.

I know you'll never give him any credit for anything, so lets just agree we disagree and carry on with the other threads.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Another thing people forget about Ali is that he had solid power.

I can't see Wlad doing anything against Ali's hand speed, footwork and foot speed, solid and quick jab, and the fast combinations he throws. It's not like Wlad is going to KO Ali, he took punches from the likes of Liston, Frazier, Foreman, Shavers, etc.

Ali by a wide UD.
                  I agree, Ali didn't need to load up on his shots when you have that incredible hand speed. He took out guys with shots they never saw coming.

Comment

Wladimir has one of the best defenses I seen in HW. You don't fight and win 60 fights without losing not more than a few rounds if you don't have that kind of defense. He showed it many many times, especially in the recent fights. His lateral movement, footwork and control of distance are exceptional. He faced every possible style, handled it well and came victorious.

I know you'll never give him any credit for anything, so lets just agree we disagree and carry on with the other threads.
                    His defence is against the rules so can't actually be classed as a defence, it's cheating as simple as that. Wlad is the best cheater the HW division i agree with.

Comment

It's easy to look like he's got a great defense when this guy is his best career win:

Just sayin'

Comment

Working...
                      X