Maradona sending out a message to whoever doesn't think they will win the WC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by We$ley View Post
    Beat me to it.
    He's a fat fucking cheat though. I was first to that one.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy;8587928[B
      ]He's a fat fucking cheat though. [/B] I was first to that one.
      Be careful.

the "war argentina!" group is watching you.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Such a derogatory statement about a legend and arguably the GOAT in the great sport of futbol.

Comment

they will never beat brazil.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab/ View Post
            Such a derogatory statement about a legend and arguably the GOAT in the great sport of futbol.

He's a dirty handballing cheat ****head. If you can overturn 24 years of bitterness with a few rhetorical flourishes then go nuts. That **** is a disgrace.

Comment

He pretty much told off everyone and said if you don't like it suck my ****.

And if you keep hating go suck a ****.
              who's hating? I'm just saying what I read. I don't fancy Argentina's chances however, they looked dodgy in the Quals.

Comment

Yep, slaloming 60 yards through half the English side en route to slotting home the finest individual goal in the history of any competetive match *is* actually outlawed in football.

Comment

Originally posted by MAGIC M.I.B. View Post
                  Yep, slaloming 60 yards through half the English side en route to slotting home the finest individual goal in the history of any competetive match *is* actually outlawed in football.

Don't respond to that idiot, It's obvious he has an agenda towards Maradona,

Comment

He's a dirty handballing cheat ****head. If you can overturn 24 years of bitterness with a few rhetorical flourishes then go nuts. That **** is a disgrace.
                    You're summarizing and entire mans golden career over a little mistake and his personal life?

If you were treated like a god wherever you're from with women giving themselves to you and millions of dollars, You would've turned out the same.

Now shut the **** up and go cry about religion or something

Comment

You're summarizing and entire mans golden career over a little mistake and his personal life?

If you were treated like a god wherever you're from with women giving themselves to you and millions of dollars, You would've turned out the same.

Now shut the **** up and go cry about religion or something

Maradonna's entire career comes down to that one cheating ****ty moment. And then he justifies the whole ****show with a ridiculous comment about the fucking Falklands. What a ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X