Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you make your Skull and Bones stronger?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was writing that before you posted your stuff and it was directed at DG more so.

taiji.....so many diffrent ways to spell stuff took chen style i think had the long form memorized at one point in time now i only know like 1/3 of it some where around clouds waving i get lost i think or was it needle in something or other any ways good talk have a good night.

Comment

Originally posted by Ylem122 View Post
      I was writing that before you posted your stuff and it was directed at DG more so.

taiji.....so many diffrent ways to spell stuff took chen style i think had the long form memorized at one point in time now i only know like 1/3 of it some where around clouds waving i get lost i think or was it needle in something or other any ways good talk have a good night.
      needle at sea bottom.

more important than knowing the form is the principals. u can take those into anything. that's why there are a number of pro football players, hockey players, etc that train in taiji.

Comment

Originally posted by j View Post
        really, it is the vibrational impact that over months and years makes your legaments, skin, muscles, and bones more dense. it is a process btw.

also, there is a powerful method which does not require any body "beating" at all.

and, there is a complete and tested science to these things. so please dont go looking for them on the internet unless it is for educatiuonal purposes only.

also, what u might read may not even be correct, or may be obscured with a coded language. some things are still guarded secrets. and damn near everything is meant to be taught one on one still to this very day. and it is taught that way for a reason. so please guys and kids, no smashing hands into bricks on a daily basis.
        Exactly why I dont mention the details of the training. There are ways to strengthn bone, skin, and muscle but I dont go into details. You know how it is J. lol

Originally posted by j View Post
        and best way is to just dodge. i know u know this. ui just dont want some 12 year old to read this and think he can make himself un-KO-able.

and, no matter how dense ur body can get, there are types of hitting designed to penetrate it.
        Exactly why I like split to drilling. They see the split, when they tense the face, they get the drill instead while the body is untense.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeT86 View Post
          Should also note that you can add calcium deposits in your bone (if I remember correctly) hardening them through repeated impact. You see this in the eastern styles of martial arts where practitioners will pound sand then pebbles rock etc hardening their hands over time.
          That will help your hands, try that with your head and you'll just get repeatative injuries to your brain.
          I think alot of Muay Thai fighters do that with their shins

Comment

CALCIUM... So drink lots of MILK .

Comment

milk and proteins

Comment

Working...
              X