Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody have a GIF of Pacquiao getting wobbled against Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody have a GIF of Pacquiao getting wobbled against Marquez?

I know he got hurt in one of those rounds in the rematch. I'm having a debate at another forum and I need a GIF to prove my point.

I'll throw in a 1000 points.

Originally posted by Vladimir303 View Post
    I know he got hurt in one of those rounds in the rematch. I'm having a debate at another forum and I need a GIF to prove my point.

I'll throw in a 1000 points.
    The one where he was off-balance and his feet were already off the ground?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

I seen it around in this website in posters' sigs a bunch of times.

Comment

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
          Damn, you gotta hand it to Packy...dude could take a helluva shot.

Comment

What's amazing about this is that even if the clip is in slow motion, JMM's counter looks really fast!! Then wobbled Pac, but after that he doesn't seem to follow up more combos.

PS: If Juan Diaz took the same shot in the same round. OMGWTFBBQ. He's owned. Pac definitely has got a good chin.

Comment

monsterous left hook cant believe he took it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Em Em View Post
                Damn, you gotta hand it to Packy...dude could take a helluva shot.
                Yeah, I'm surprised he didn't hit the deck.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                  The one where he was off-balance and his feet were already off the ground?
                  agree. some say manny got wobbled in their rematch. i mean manny was out of balance and 2 of his feet are on the air.

Comment

There's no denying, Pac got HURT right there. Even when walking back to his corner, he's a lil unsturdy and EVEN SMILES AND SHAKES HIS HEAD.

That combination was on some And 1 ***** too. Incredible combo.

Comment

Working...
                    X