Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baldomir >>>> Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'll take tony... he's beaten some good fighters, cintron is now a world champ... i dont think baldy can beat tony with his style either and he doesnt hit hard enough......

Comment

Accomplishment wise,Baldomir has clearly beaten better fighters.But skill wise,I think there very similiar.Limited,but tough!

Comment

Margarito beats Baldomir, he throws more punches, he's slightly faster, and hits harder.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEvilSaint View Post
          i've said it before, i'll say it again: baldy has done more in his last three fights than margarito has done in his entire career. which of course means:

baldy > margarito.
          to damn bad that nobody with a name wants to fight him.....and dont tell me Williams is up there cause he aint proved ****.........if cotto and margarito fight good night for cotto hands down he will get knocked out......im going to laugh at you marg haters when he does.........you cant hurt marg you can only cut him

Comment

The one fighter that Baldomier said he will not fight, is Antonio Margarito. I wonder why?

Comment

Baldomir was the linear welterweight champion while Margarito has been a paper champ since he won the belt, Baldomir has faced much better opposition than Margarito, Baldomir has accomplished more than Margarito in 1 year, and Margarito could'nt do **** since he won the belt 4 years back.

Its easy Baldomir > Margarito

Comment

I think Margarito would win. Baldomir has done well but I think he's had his fifteen minutes, so to speak. He's certainly a decent fighter, and one of few fighting these days that can truly call himself a former world champion, but I would pick Zab to beat him were they to fight again, and Gatti is certainly faded. I'm taking nothing away from the man, but I think Margarito would be too hungry and hit too hard for him.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
                  The one fighter that Baldomier said he will not fight, is Antonio Margarito. I wonder why?
                  No money whatsoever. Margarito doesn't have a large fanbase, Baldomir doesn't have a large fanbase and niether is worthy enough to be the main event on any card. Its the same reason Margarito would never fight Baldomir.

Comment

Originally posted by SiN View Post
                    Too many Margarito nuthuggers still acting like Margarito has actually accomplished something in his career. The fact is Margarito is a chump and if you had to choose between Baldomir or Margarito, it's clear that Baldomir is the better, more accomplished fighter:

-Baldomir's best win was against Zab Judah. Judah is by far a better opponent than anyone Margarito has ever faced in his entire life. It's not even close. Margarito's best win was over an untested prospect, while Baldomir's was over the undisputed welterweight champion of the world.

-Until recently, Baldomir had been considered the true champion at welterweight. Margarito has never graduated past paper champion status and he didn't even beat a titleholder to win his strap.

-They had one common opponent, Joshua Clottey. Against Baldomir, it was a back and forth fight all the way through. Against Margarito, Clottey utterly dominated the opening rounds until suffering a hand injury that took away Clottey's power and his best punch. Many people believe Clottey would have won the fight easily if not for that injury. Baldomir fought a healthy Clottey for 11 rounds and in no way was he dominated like Margarito was at any point in that fight.

Margarito is just hype. His ducking of Williams further proves that and in a few months Cotto will shatter the Margarito myth completely...
                    Stop hating dude.

Stop making fool out of yourself. Baldomir is getting all the shots he want because he is being viewed as a weaker fighter who doesn't stand much of a chance.

Margarito doesn't get that much opportunities as Baldomir has.

Williams? Wait till the Cotto fight is over and that will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by psychopath View Post
                      Stop hating dude.

Stop making fool out of yourself. Baldomir is getting all the shots he want because he is being viewed as a weaker fighter who doesn't stand much of a chance.

Margarito doesn't get that much opportunities as Baldomir has.

Williams? Wait till the Cotto fight is over and that will happen.
                      All your saying is Baldomir is underrated since he won fights against Judah and Gatti he was supposed to lose, while Margarito is overrated since he lost to Santos and was on the verge of losing to Clottey before the injury occurred...

Comment

Working...
                      X