Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Koncz, Manny Pacquiao’s advisor: “You don’t have to talk to Freddie Roach. He’s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Koncz bloke sounds like a proper c*%t. Roach wants to put his foot down and say if your not gonna listen to me, book it pack it and F*%K off.

Comment

Originally posted by str8balln View Post
      google it up why king koncz have this animosity with roach....long story short koncz needed sum money before, went and ask roach. roach asked his advisors to do a back up check or sumthin, told roach that its not a good idea to lend him money...

now koncz has held a grudge against roach.

read sumthin about pacman sayin that koncz is doin his job well and he's got nuthin against him.

imo, i think koncz is a shady mofo that needs to be uprooted rite now.
      He seems like it.

There's a Y*utube video of the press-con of PAC-Hoya that was held in NY. and whoever was filming the home made vid focused the lens on Buboy Fernandez(PAC's longtime childhood friend and now asst trainer) while Koncz was speaking on the podium.

You could clearly hear Buboy and cohorts talkin' all kinds of **** while Koncz was making his speech. Some of it was in tagalog and their dialect.

Y'all remember when Zab came out with his prediction on this fight. And Zab added that Arum would really like Cotto to win because of the fanbase he has in NY and the fact that Cotto can sellout like no other prior to the PR Parade held in NY each year.

Hmm, I wonder if this is a divide & conquer strategy by Top R*nk. To create as much rift between PAC and Roach, so PAC's downfall would put up Cotto's status even higher.

I mean, Zab made a good point. It doesn't matter who Cotto is fighting in MSG, the Ricans have always sold out MSG when it's a Miguel fight, no matter if it's a big named opponent or not.

PAC on the other hand, can only sellout if it's a big-named opponent. PAC may have more fans worldwide, but in AMerica I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by The Shredder View Post
        This Koncz bloke sounds like a proper c*%t. Roach wants to put his foot down and say if your not gonna listen to me, book it pack it and F*%K off.
        It ain't that easy. Roach's biggest payday compared to his current stable of fighters is PAC, easily.

Where else is Roach gonna get the kind of percentage?

Vanes Martirosyan, no

Amir Khan, no

no one else in his stable of fighters.

Comment

This whole fiasco is starting to have echos of Tyson's demise.

I mean, with Tyson, his promoter, King, was the one that engineered the whole break-up between Rooney and Mike.

Comment

Its so funny how everyone on here thinks that Roach is so right and Pac has to do everything he says but all these same people were backing Cotto when his trainer was saying alot of the same things that Roach is saying about Pac. He also didnt want to move camp and other things but everyone took Cotto's side and said that Evanglisto is just a trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              Its so funny how everyone on here thinks that Roach is so right and Pac has to do everything he says but all these same people were backing Cotto when his trainer was saying alot of the same things that Roach is saying about Pac. He also didnt want to move camp and other things but everyone took Cotto's side and said that Evanglisto is just a trainer.
              Because Evangelista is not on the caliber of Roach.

Roach's words has more bite, he's not a 3-time trainer of the year for no reason.

Roach does not throw a f**kin' rock into his fighter's car, Roach does not get involved in fistfights with his fighters.

Comment

this is getting weird

Comment

Originally posted by We want Floyd View Post
                  Because Evangelista is not on the caliber of Roach.

Roach's words has more bite, he's not a 3-time trainer of the year for no reason.

Roach does not throw a f**kin' rock into his fighter's car, Roach does not get involved in fistfights with his fighters.
                  He only did that because Cotto was talking back and saying NO to him about everything. Also, Cotto to me seems a little like an ass. He wants it his way and he was a little cocky. Roach is a big time trainer but its not like he was training scrubs. He had a ton of guys who were already champs. Its like how I say that I think Manny Steward is overrated. Every guy that Steward got were already champs except hearns and he was just a freak. Its the same for Roach. HIs guys were already champs except Roach and he was a freak. I do think Roach is more legit though and I kind of agree that he deserves to be more respected but he still is just a trainer. Pac should have a right to call some shots and do some things that he wants to do. Its not all about Roach. Also, there is one thing that you and everyone else is forgetting. Roach was the one who snubbed Pac 1st. He left Pac for Oscar and Pac hasnt and never will forget about that ****. Thats why this stuff still happeneds.
                  Last edited by DLT; 09-07-2009, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    He only did that because Cotto was talking back and saying NO to him about everything. Also, Cotto to me seems a little like an ass. He wants it his way and he was a little cocky. Roach is a big time trainer but its not like he was training scrubs. He had a ton of guys who were already champs. Its like how I say that I think Manny Steward is overrated. Every guy that Steward got were already champs except hearns and he was just a freak. Its the same for Roach. HIs guys were already champs except Roach and he was a freak. I do think Roach is more legit though and I kind of agree that he deserves to be more respected but he still is just a trainer. Pac should have a right to call some shots and do some things that he wants to do. Its not all about Roach. Also, there is one thing that you and everyone else is forgetting. Roach was the one who snubbed Pac 1st. He left Pac for Oscar and Pac hasnt and never will forget about that ****. Thats why this stuff still happeneds.
                    true, true... but pac should really listen to roach as it pertains to training.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                      I think Roach deserves alot of credit for bringing Manny this far as a fighter. BUT!!! He is only the trainer.

Once fighters reach that elite level - they need little to get prepared for a fight. And no trainer should think, even for a second that they cannot be replaced. Hence, Roach needs Manny more than Manny needs Roach at this stage of Manny's career.
                      I can't agree here,Pacman's last 2 opponents don't add up to Cotto & Roach is the man to bring the right gameplan!!U need the man who knows ur limits & ur strenght's best when fighting an elite fighter,who is as live as Johnny 5!!

Comment

Working...
                      X