Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL BOXINGSCENE 2016-17 FANTASY NBA League!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Okay, i'm only in one other league with my dudes from my old neighborhood, ESPN NFL, I never watched football before this...i'm leading 5-1-1

I should've lost this week, two of my players scored 1 point each (Jordan Matthews and Terrance West), three of my best players are on BYE including my QB (Cam Newton, Ezekiel Elliot, K. Benjamin) I had Matt Ryan playing who scored 12 points his worse week so far. But Melvin Gordon coming through with 29 points saved me and I still got Lamar Miller playing tonight

Miller at Denver vs that defense...that's gonna be tough

Comment

• Tonight is all about checkdowns to C.J. Fiedorowicz. 10 points in ppr format. One time.

Comment

• That's early pacific time. I'll be sure to be home in time

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          Miller at Denver vs that defense...that's gonna be tough
          I lied about leading 5-1-1, i'm leading 4-1-1 and i'm losing 85-84 this week but the other guy is done, all of his players played...but i'm confident Lamar Miller can score at least 2 points...I hope so. The other week Kelvin Benjamin and Vance McDonald scored 0 points for me, each. I lost 77-88, that was my only loss

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            I lied about leading 5-1-1, i'm leading 4-1-1 and i'm losing 85-84 this week but the other guy is done, all of his players played...but i'm confident Lamar Miller can score at least 2 points...I hope so. The other week Kelvin Benjamin and Vance McDonald scored 0 points for me, each. I lost 77-88, that was my only loss
            You'll for sure get 2 points from him. If nothing else, they'll have to use him in the passing game.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
              You'll for sure get 2 points from him. If nothing else, they'll have to use him in the passing game.
              In the week that ended as a tie, Miller gave me 2 points

So if he can replicate his worse week, i'd win

Comment

• Let's hope everyone shows up

Comment

• Okay, 3 minutes left

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CounterPunching View Post
                      Pretty good, you swooped in on Kyrie before I got the chance

Comment

Working...
                      X