Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former NBA star Darius Miles Bankrupt only 7 years after earning $86 MILLION DOLLARS!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
    please tell me this is a perma ban..no way he or any of his alts should be allowed back
    larry accusing other people of having alts

Comment

dunno if the answer was mentioned but he says he cant afford a happy meal. luckily for him nike put aside some cash for him. he cant touch it until hes 50ish though.

http://nba.nbcsports.com/2012/03/02/...end-was-smart/

all that bling......whats with athletes and gaudy jewelry ?

Comment

stupid ass, should have wise up some people dont learn till its too late.

Comment

please tell me this is a perma ban..no way he or any of his alts should be allowed back
          Look at this hater hoping im banned.

Don't you claim to be this prison hardened thug who has guns and is not scared to fight? Yet you want me banned permanently

Hella weak. You showing weakness Lar.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Damn the racists are dropping like flies tonight more time to circle jerk I guess
            Lol lol lol lol lol lol

You a loser Gruber

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
              Look at this hater hoping im banned.

Don't you claim to be this prison hardened thug who has guns and is not scared to fight? Yet you want me banned permanently

Hella weak. You showing weakness Lar.
              Damn sham they let racist like you continue posting after the **** you just posted......... BostonGuy TBear why are posters like this allowed to keep posting and only banned for a few hours?? wtf is going on?

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                larry accusing other people of having alts
                please point out 1 alt i have and tell a mod to track it..PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

What do you expect from an uneducated colored dude?

Don't tell me you expected him to turn his money into billions.

I'm just surprised he didn't burn through it faster.
                  You think he should be sad for him? Why?

Don't tell me Gruber you expected this uneducated colored dude to turn his money into billions?

Him losing his money just goes with the territory.
                  Who's bringing race into it. Him going broke is expected and pretty much a guarantee coming from his demographic.

I say oh well.
                  BostonGuy how is this ok?? why was he only banned for a few hours?? wtf is going on with this site when **** like this is ok??? are we now promoting racism?? please explain this to me..

Comment

Damn sham they let racist like you continue posting after the **** you just posted......... BostonGuy TBear why are posters like this allowed to keep posting and only banned for a few hours?? wtf is going on?
                    Because I don't agree with you and think you are an idiot that makes me a racist.

Quit crying and begging for me to be banned.

You are showing major weakness

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      Don't know why you're bringing race into the discussion. But there's a difference between being happy about it and being indifferent about it. I didn't say he needed to shed a tear for miles.
                      It's the same one word answer I gave my buddies when they texted me Michael Jackson was dead. Quit being butthurt. When did you become this overly sensitive poster dude? All you used to post was pro black fighter this, you're a racist that...now youve turned into this Jared Leto...30 seconds to Mars emo cuck.

Comment

Working...
                      X