No announcement yet.

Mass shooting at gay club in Orlando, Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
    He's a total outcast. Just like Sterling Archer and the rest of these pathetic weasels. I literally feel pity for them, dedicating and spending their lives living like that.

You're exactly right, he has nowhere to go, which is why he's miserable. It's seriously depressing.

Being able to stock pile hundreds of automatic weapons, and whatever else weapons you're legally able to purchase.... is not part of the issue, though! Gotta stay conservative!
    You believe muhammad(pigs pee upon him) sat on a donkey and flew to the moon, and that he's the ultimate figure for all that is good even though he kept a 9 year old around as a sex slave, yet you're telling others they're horrible? GJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      You believe muhammad(pigs pee upon him) sat on a donkey and flew to the moon, and that he's the ultimate figure for all that is good even though he kept a 9 year old around as a sex slave, yet you're telling others they're horrible? GJ.
      And you believe your Russian master Putin is a god while he face fcks your country into oblivion, how the heck are you in here trying to down talk anyone?

Russian families fighting like dogs over a loaf of bread while they praise a leader who has stolen all of the countries wealth. Fck out of here.

Comment

There is no comparison between the attacks/terrorism worldwide and degenerate lifestyles produced between Pisslam and Christianity.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
        We're at 400 kills/400+ injured in one weak already. Lots of other lovely stats on that site too.

It is typical for liberals to constantly cling on to unfounded comparisons because they fear islam. It actually takes balls to be open about what scum most muslims and their religion actually is, as opposed to ripping on christianity which takes no courage.
        How does any of this have anything to do with the reply you quoted regarding my response to Jab?

I see you have me confused with an Islamic apologist. Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I'm a Sam Harris liberal.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          And you believe your Russian master Putin is a god while he face fcks your country into oblivion, how the heck are you in here trying to down talk anyone?

Russian families fighting like dogs over a loaf of bread while they praise a leader who has stolen all of the countries wealth. Fck out of here.
          He's good to the christians of the ME which are all I care about. He can facefck the rest of the sunni population all he wants in terms of collateral damage, they're the ones who sold out all the Assyrians and Yazidi villages to Isis anyway when they were supposed to be their friends. You have no clue what ******s are truly like when it's jihad time you little weasel.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            Honestly?

We'll never know because the shooter is dead.

It's being reported that the shooter was apparently an Islamic extremist sympathizer, but we'll never really know if he was drawn in that direction because he legitimately believed in extremist teachings or if he was just using those teachings as an outlet for his ****phobia.

I know plenty of Christians in real life who hate gays because it's in the bible. Conversely, I also know plenty of other "Christians" who identify as such because it gives them an outlet for voicing their ****phobia.

Islam is no different, and both sides will be able to frame the debate over this shooting whichever way they want to to support their views.

Yeah I see that occurring, I guess given he's dead thus we'll never know. The authorities could potentially come up with whatever 'they' want to suit their agenda/direction after the investigation is done. A but tin-foil hat-ish but plausible.

I'm still catching up with it all on a different news channel, it's probably old news to you but it has his own father here openly saying his son hates ****sexuals and was angry at a couple kissing in front of his family. Then it said allegedly he called 911 and proclaimed his loyalty to Daesh rats.

Off the cuff it appears to me it could be both. Though imo it doesn't make a difference which reason it is, either way it's a heinous reason to go and do something like that whatever the reality.

And a story is up now as I type a man had 3 guns taken from him and he was heading for a gay rally (I did notice the thread title on the front page too). Hasn't said on the news if they could be connected or not over here.

Ima have a look around the net now for a proper look, the BBC and Sky aren't great for news really....

Fukin shit news......

Comment

Nope. I know absolutely nothing about Islam, never read the Quran, and never will. That just kills you inside, doesn't it?

I do know some bible fanatics who think Gays should be persecuted, though. Maybe it should be a problem with all religion, then? Wait, Christians are typically white... So you have no issues there.

I'm not religious, and I never will be. You're so pathetic.... You use a boxing forum to spread hate

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                How does any of this have anything to do with the reply you quoted regarding my response to Jab?

I see you have me confused with an Islamic apologist. Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I'm a Sam Harris liberal.
                Because you keep going on about christianity to deflect for islam's faults, when you already know that christianity has had a long evolution and that the brutal aspects of the scriptures are no longer followed by modern christians, whereas islam has never had any of that and that, they're still the same scum who took over a large part of Asia, Africa and Europe at one point. The fact that tens of thousands of young ******s who were born and raised in the west went to join their little caliphate in the ME, and all the polls of them voting for sharia barbarism to be implemented in teh west shows this. Again, there's no comparison.

Comment

• Originally posted by JabRight View Post
                  Yeah I see that occurring, I guess given he's dead thus we'll never know. The authorities could potentially come up with whatever 'they' want to suit their agenda/direction after the investigation is done. A but tin-foil hat-ish but plausible.

I'm still catching up with it all on a different news channel, it's probably old news to you but it has his own father here openly saying his son hates ****sexuals and was angry at a couple kissing in front of his family. Then it said allegedly he called 911 and proclaimed his loyalty to Daesh rats.

Off the cuff it appears to me it could be both. Though imo it doesn't make a difference which reason it is, either way it's a heinous reason to go and do something like that whatever the reality.

And a story is up now as I type a man had 3 guns taken from him and he was heading for a gay rally (I did notice the thread title on the front page too). Hasn't said on the news if they could be connected or not over here.

Ima have a look around the net now for a proper look, the BBC and Sky aren't great for news really....

Fukin shit news......
                  My whole point isn't that he wasn't an Islamic extremist. I readily accept that as the reality of the situation as reported by the FBI thus far.

I'm just saying that we'll never know if he was drawn towards extremism due to actually agreeing with the ideology or because he gave him an outlet and a sense of community for his ****phobia.

Like I said, I know a lot of Christians who fit on both sides of that issue, too. It's no different than a lot of disaffected white youth being drawn towards extremist organizations like the KKK for a sense of belonging or a shared community that their lives had previously lacked.

The whole thing is an onion.

A very large, planet-sized onion.

Comment

• What do you guys think of this, true or made-up?

Nightclub Shooter Omar Mateen Pledged Allegiance to ISIS, Was Once Probed by FBI

While authorities begin the pain-staking work into why gunman Omar Mateen massacred at least 50 people at a popular gay nightclub in Florida, they'll have a number of clues for understanding the mindset of the mass murderer.

A few key revelations about his past came to light hours after the 29-year-old was identified as the shooter who took the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando hostage early Sunday before he was killed by a SWAT team. Now, law enforcement are trying to determine whether terror, hate or both pushed him over the edge.

His father told NBC News his son was enraged after recently seeing a same-sex couple kissing in front of his family, an event that could have set him off.
                    In 2013, Mateen was interviewed twice by federal agents after coworkers reported that he made "inflammatory" comments to them about radical Islamic propaganda. The following year, the FBI looked at him again because of ties with an American who traveled to the Middle East to become a suicide bomber.

Law enforcement sources told NBC News he swore allegiance to the leader of ISIS, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, in a phone call to 911 moments before the rampage at Pulse.
                    There's no indication that Mateen was in touch with terrorists overseas or that the attack was directed by someone else, a law enforcement officials told NBC News. Nor is there evidence that anyone helped or encouraged him, several officials said.
                    http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/orl...hooter-n590496

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                      Mateen called 911 during the attack to pledge allegiance to ISIS and mentioned the Boston Marathon bombers, according to a U.S. official.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us...club-shooting/
                      Thanks for the link man, i'm still playing catch-up with all the details, I woke only 4 hrs ago, my body clock thinks it's morning!

Comment

Working...
                      X