No announcement yet.

"Froch doesn't need the money" vs "Khan is stupid to turn down $5 million"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Khan pulled out of a potential IBF eliminator with Bradley which is the only way they could have fought due to the Arum/Haymon rivalry.

Khan has never been one to shy away from a challenge? Except the challenge that you just admitted he shied away from in the summer?
    Why should Khan fight an eliminator for Kell Brook. And then become a mandatory, and be at position of weakness at the negotiating table. Right now, Khan could say to Hearn 75-25 split, and Hearn would sign in an instant. It is not like Brook has a chance against any of the other top Welterweights.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      as if Bradley had any intentions of fighting Khan in a IBF eliminator, he pulled out himself

Tim has never wanted to fight Khan, and he never will, thats a dead avenue.

Khan on the other hand will fight Brook, you are moaning about having to wait one extra summer? get a grip.
      Nope, Bradley accepted.

Like you said, Brook was a risky fight and so was Bradley so Khan b1tched out of both trying to play it safe with Algieri.

The same thing he accused Bradley of doing to him. Over the years, Khan's balls vanished

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxtime View Post
        Why should Khan fight an eliminator for Kell Brook. And then become a mandatory, and be at position of weakness at the negotiating table. Right now, Khan could say to Hearn 75-25 split, and Hearn would sign in an instant. It is not like Brook has a chance against any of the other top Welterweights.
        He didn't have to. He was offered a straight shot but he b1tched out

Comment

• Did Khan duck Brook? yes and no. It is yes because Brook>Algiri, but its a no, because Eddie and Khan have met and discussed a deal, but Mr Integrity Dirk Diggler UK knows part of that was Brook fighting guys with a pulse, but he conveniently forgets that and stick to the "hes ducking ameh" rant. So, the latter nullifies the former. It has now been deferred.

Where are Brooktards condemning Brook for lying about a fictional Bradley fight?

Comment

• In Khan's case, we are probably dealing with the mayweather rhetoric of making $$$.

Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
              Did Khan duck Brook? yes and no. It is yes because Brook>Algiri, but its a no, because Eddie and Khan have met and discussed a deal, but Mr Integrity Dirk Diggler UK knows part of that was Brook fighting guys with a pulse, but he conveniently forgets that and stick to the "hes ducking ameh" rant. So, the latter nullifies the former. It has now been deferred.

Where are Brooktards condemning Brook for lying about a fictional Bradley fight?
              Again your logistics seems to be off because Khan refused to answer his phone or even discuss the Brook fight in the summer.

It was only later this year that Hearn came to his house in Bolton to discuss the fight. Khan of course had conveniently bought himself some time by then.

Comment

• Our Amir did duck our Kell, I'm afraid. Though he can't be blamed! England is the home of the greatest fighters on the planet!

Comment

• 15 pages in and I still haven't heard why Khan and Froch are being compared.

Khanturds with their petty vendettas. Guys like Box-Office now hate Matchroom fighters like Joshua by proxy of their faint association with Kell Brook and Hearn

How feminine can you get?

Comment

Again your logistics seems to be off because Khan refused to answer his phone or even discuss the Brook fight in the summer.

It was only later this year that Hearn came to his house in Bolton to discuss the fight. Khan of course had conveniently bought himself some time by then.
                    Uhhh like I've said the latter nullifies the former.

I guess in hindsight we can say Khan wanted big names or the fight to become bigger, which seems a lot more realistic than the yet to be proved mythical options Froch was asked to be signed.

Comment

15 pages in and I still haven't heard why Khan and Froch are being compared.

Khanturds with their petty vendettas. Guys like Box-Office now hate Matchroom fighters like Joshua by proxy of their faint association with Kell Brook and Hearn

How feminine can you get?
                      Petty vendettas? Is that why you keep spamming GGG threads via living through Ward cuz Froch made a fool out of himself "too big too strong"?

Like I've said I not only picked but backed Froch to KO Groves and after the first fight seemed quite unrealistic. Go find the quotes, since you wanna know so bad, you're good at it. As for this, I don't speak for Salim, but they're both British stars, so that's a start.

You see how you derailed the convo to make it personal (like YOU always do) for the last 6 months or so (unprovoked) vs some guy on an online forum, that is petty and that is feminine. Like I've said if you don't like what I say, feel free to not quote me if you're just gonna get personal in response, this is below me.
                      Last edited by Box-Office; 12-08-2015, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X