• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    Beyer in 3 rounds.
    Mundine in 12

Comment

i dont think he will ko frich inside 4 maybe 9 or 10 not 4
      i hate froch n his british face accent and atittude but hes a tought sob and has the hottest GF ever!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tymann23 View Post
        kessler will have an easy time with froch,,,trust me. kessler is a very good counter-puncher with very good power. this will be the biggest puncher froch has faced in his pro career. but power will not be the only reason froch will be stopped, its how their styles matchup. you have froch, a very unorthodox awkward power puncher who throws unorthodox punches that leave him wide open. you have kessler, a fighter that counters your mistakes with precise timing. specifically withy the uppercut. also has a great 1-2. what i see happening is froch lunges in like he always does and will be caught with several punches and will ultimately be stopped. i gurantee you this fight ends early. froch is to wide open andi dont think he has the chin to stand up to what kessler has to offer like andrade did i expect froch to get dropped by an uppercut early..he will be hurt but will get up and fight back because he has alot of heart..but will be ultimately brutally TKOed. he leaves to many oppenings for the precise counter-puncher, kessler.
        That's what you people said before he faced ward,froch is one of the best fighters out there right now,he's tough as hell ..he's conditioned he's got a big heart and he never gives up and plus he fights a very special way..froch is gonna beat him over 12 rounds.

Comment

No. I have got Froch winning. I dont think Kessler has been the same guy since the Calzaghe loss. Lets see what happens come fight night.

LETS GO FROCH

Comment

i agree that froch is tailor made for kess and that he is tough and game but eventually he will be TKO'd.

however having said all that don't forget that kess is coming off a loss, and a fighter coming off a loss is just slightly different and sometimes a little gun shy in situations were they wouldn't be. not only that but froch is a real shark in there and he can sense fear and everyone knows he won't stop coming at mikkel.

however having said all that i think mikkel should have too much for him, mikkel seems to be over the loss to ward and has put it down to a one off occurrence or a freak act.

Comment

kessler's not that great of a fighter....idk why ppl still hype this dude.

he'll probably beat froch, maybe even stop him, but kessler is not "destroying" anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by tymann23 View Post
                kessler will have an easy time with froch,,,trust me. kessler is a very good counter-puncher with very good power. this will be the biggest puncher froch has faced in his pro career. but power will not be the only reason froch will be stopped, its how their styles matchup. you have froch, a very unorthodox awkward power puncher who throws unorthodox punches that leave him wide open. you have kessler, a fighter that counters your mistakes with precise timing. specifically withy the uppercut. also has a great 1-2. what i see happening is froch lunges in like he always does and will be caught with several punches and will ultimately be stopped. i gurantee you this fight ends early. froch is to wide open andi dont think he has the chin to stand up to what kessler has to offer like andrade did i expect froch to get dropped by an uppercut early..he will be hurt but will get up and fight back because he has alot of heart..but will be ultimately brutally TKOed. he leaves to many oppenings for the precise counter-puncher, kessler.
                Your words are marked
                now put your points where your mouth is
                20k that Kessler does not stop Frock within 4!
                put up or shut up

Comment

Originally posted by G. Larry Platt View Post
                  kessler's not that great of a fighter....idk why ppl still hype this dude.

he'll probably beat froch, maybe even stop him, but kessler is not "destroying" anybody.
                  I've never been that impressed with Kessler, the "viking Warrior" name is a bit of false advertising, because as soon as things aren't going his way he bottles it.

I agree, he should beat Froch, but then again, everyone should beat Froch and no-one has managed it yet, If Carl can make it a bit rough, a bit of a fight, i wouldnt put it past Kessler to wilt late in the fight tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                    I've never been that impressed with Kessler, the "viking Warrior" name is a bit of false advertising, because as soon as things aren't going his way he bottles it.

I agree, he should beat Froch, but then again, everyone should beat Froch and no-one has managed it yet, If Carl can make it a bit rough, a bit of a fight, i wouldnt put it past Kessler to wilt late in the fight tbh.
                    ward did. he got robbed though.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurkha View Post
                      ward did. he got robbed though.
                      I never saw Ward-Froch

Comment

Working...
                      X