Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe in "Love", Boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you believe in "Love", Boxingscene?

Personally I think it's just a biological trait stemmed from the desire of a sexual partner who you also get along with, and isn't really an actual physical thing so much as a blanket term for a certain state of being with a member of the opposite sex. I also think sexuality is responsible for around 75% of the dynamics of a relationship.

But whatever, do you guys believe in Love ???

Love is the most beautiful thing in the world. Trying to explain it away in physiological terms just shows what a pathetic heap of crumpled **** you are.

Superfuk.

Comment

I believe in it. Anyone who has experienced it, knows it exists and its power.
      It is difficult to find, and many people never do find that. Its very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by fallenloki View Post
        I believe in it. Anyone who has experienced it, knows it exists and its power.
        It is difficult to find, and many people never do find that. Its very sad.
        I love you fallenloki. Yes ****.

Comment

Prove love.

Comment

I love Boxingscene!

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
              Prove love.
              Boxing fans on boxing scene.

Comment

loves a dirty bastard that can strike down the best of us...

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
                  Love is the most beautiful thing in the world. Trying to explain it away in physiological terms just shows what a pathetic heap of crumpled **** you are.

Superfuk.
                  Wow what a beautiful person you are. Love = a mixture of the following phenomena

1.Sexual attraction
                  2.Reliance (whether monetary, emotional, whatever)

Honestly, i'm not going to argue with Christians on this one, but if you believe in evolution you should realise that "love" is basically just your sexual attraction coming into play, and "heartbreak" is mainly your body's emotional reaction to the fact that you won't be fucking that chick (or in a womans case that you won't have access to his financial resources).

Comment

Originally posted by Superduck View Post
                    Wow what a beautiful person you are. Love = a mixture of the following phenomena

1.Sexual attraction
                    2.Reliance (whether monetary, emotional, whatever)

Honestly, i'm not going to argue with Christians on this one, but if you believe in evolution you should realise that "love" is basically just your sexual attraction coming into play, and "heartbreak" is mainly your body's emotional reaction to the fact that you won't be fucking that chick (or in a womans case that you won't have access to his financial resources).
                    mnah because you can fall in love with someone you don't find attractive.

Comment

Working...
                    X