No announcement yet.

I reckon Haye just shyt himself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Casual View Post
    Infact I think it done the opposite. Haye is probably feeling a little more confident after tonight, this is good for boxing. Haye will fancy his chances tonight, cause if one of those bombs lands then Wladimar is in trouble. No way would have tonight made Haye feel his chances were less after tonight.
    Either you are insanely idiotic, or you love Haye so much it has made you delusional. Haye will NEVER step into a ring to fight a Klitshcko. Heck, he'll never fight ADAMEK FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosseboi View Post
      Watching that demolition was something to behold, man Wlad had the lot - hooks, jabs, aggression, footwork, upper body movement, speed, precision.

Every fight this man improves. get used to it people Haye will NEVER fight Wlad now, not ever. That fight'll have **** haye up so badly his kids will have white hair!
      Hardly. If Haye was watching the same fight as me all he will have seen was Wladmir beat up a slow, fat, lumbering bum who could barely throw a punch. Peters was done after 2 rounds and it still took Klitschko another 8 rounds to finish the job. I didn't see anything that would make me think haye is worried about fighting him. Just another glorified sparring session against a washed up, fat punching bag.

Comment

Originally posted by dalbass View Post
        Hardly. If Haye was watching the same fight as me all he will have seen was Wladmir beat up a slow, fat, lumbering bum who could barely throw a punch. Peters was done after 2 rounds and it still took Klitschko another 8 rounds to finish the job. I didn't see anything that would make me think haye is worried about fighting him. Just another glorified sparring session against a washed up, fat punching bag.
        And what makes you think Haye will fair any better? His impressive HW resume that includes wins over such world-beaters as Monte Barrett, John Ruiz, and Nicolay Valuev? GTFO of here with that S.H.I.T.

Comment

Dude Haye did nothing for 10/11 rounds vs Valuev. Wlad would out box him to death!!!!
          Haye fought with a broken hand from the second round and did exactly what he had to to get the result.

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
            And what makes you think Haye will fair any better? His impressive HW resume that includes wins over such world-beaters as Monte Barrett, John Ruiz, and Nicolay Valuev? GTFO of here with that S.H.I.T.

Both John Ruiz and Nicolay Valuev are equally as good as any of the stiffs Wladmir has been facing lately and at least Haye was entertaining in the Ruiz fight which is something that Wladmir very rarely is. I'm not a Haye fanboy, in fact most of the time I think he's an idiot, but come on man there is no way that he would be as lame as Peters was tonight even if he did end up getting knocked out. My problem with the Klitschko's isn't their talent (which they clearly both have) its that they are so damn boring! We need someone who is going to offer some sort of threat and I think Haye's speed and power at least makes for an interesting fight.

Comment

Both John Ruiz and Nicolay Valuev are equally as good as any of the stiffs Wladmir has been facing lately and at least Haye was entertaining in the Ruiz fight which is something that Wladmir very rarely is. I'm not a Haye fanboy, in fact most of the time I think he's an idiot, but come on man there is no way that he would be as lame as Peters was tonight even if he did end up getting knocked out. My problem with the Klitschko's isn't their talent (which they clearly both have) its that they are so damn boring! We need someone who is going to offer some sort of threat and I think Haye's speed and power at least makes for an interesting fight.
              Yeah, because Haye's fight with Valuev was exactly dynamite. Haye's had some stinkers too. Look: If you don't like the way Wlad fights.........fine. DON'T WATCH THEN. If you can't appreciate his technical brilliance, then I don't know what else to tell ya'.

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
                Yeah, because Haye's fight with Valuev was exactly dynamite. Haye's had some stinkers too. Look: If you don't like the way Wlad fights.........fine. DON'T WATCH THEN. If you can't appreciate his technical brilliance, then I don't know what else to tell ya'.
                The frustrating thing is i really DO admire the technical brilliance of the Klitschko brothers but they are fighting guys that they should be dispatching in a couple of rounds and yet they drag fights out for 10-11 rounds. I keep tuning in hoping to see these guys show their full potential but its the same safety first stuff every time. I take your point though. This is the last Klitschko fight I'll be watching unless a Haye fight is made. And yes Haye's fight with Valuev was a stinker but that was pretty much the only one he's had to date. He doesn't have half the skills of Wladmir but he has the balls to mix it which sadly Wladmir doesn't.

Comment

The frustrating thing is i really DO admire the technical brilliance of the Klitschko brothers but they are fighting guys that they should be dispatching in a couple of rounds and yet they drag fights out for 10-11 rounds. I keep tuning in hoping to see these guys show their full potential but its the same safety first stuff every time. I take your point though. This is the last Klitschko fight I'll be watching unless a Haye fight is made. And yes Haye's fight with Valuev was a stinker but that was pretty much the only one he's had to date. He doesn't have half the skills of Wladmir but he has the balls to mix it which sadly Wladmir doesn't.
                  That is fine but I and many others like the way he methodically breaks opponents down.

I hate quick 2-3rd kos when it comes to championship fights, I want to see what the fighters bring to the table if anything new or different like the uppercut from Wlad which we haven't seen in a while.

Implying Haye has more balls than Wlad is silly after everything and where we are now in regards to that fight.

I want to see it just to see Haye shut up but realistically he doesn't have a great chin even at CW, not the best stamina or defense, and hasn't fought anyone anywhere near as good or who hits probably 1/4 as hard as Wlad.

Haye would be a danger for only a couple rounds or until he gets hit with a solid right hand and if he stands up to it would lose his nerve and whatever game plan he had would be out the window followed by the usual Wlad show until he is ready to stop Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    That is fine but I and many others like the way he methodically breaks opponents down.

I hate quick 2-3rd kos when it comes to championship fights, I want to see what the fighters bring to the table if anything new or different like the uppercut from Wlad which we haven't seen in a while.

Implying Haye has more balls than Wlad is silly after everything and where we are now in regards to that fight.

I want to see it just to see Haye shut up but realistically he doesn't have a great chin even at CW, not the best stamina or defense, and hasn't fought anyone anywhere near as good or who hits probably 1/4 as hard as Wlad.

Haye would be a danger for only a couple rounds or until he gets hit with a solid right hand and if he stands up to it would lose his nerve and whatever game plan he had would be out the window followed by the usual Wlad show until he is ready to stop Haye.
                    I only meant that he has the balls to mix it up and takes chances (Valuev fight the obvious exception). Granted that may not be the intelligent way to fight and will probably be his downfall but its makes for interesting, competitive fights. If I was a huge Klitschko fan I would probably agree with you that it is good to watch the way he breaks down opponents methodically and technically but as a neutral I like to see competitive contests. For me it is not fun to just watch one man beat up another for ten rounds when he has the ability to finish it several rounds earlier. It was embarrasing seeing Peters lumber around the ring winging drunk man punches for the last 5 or 6 rounds. I take your point though

Comment

Dude Haye did nothing for 10/11 rounds vs Valuev. Wlad would out box him to death!!!!
                      Dude... That had nothing to do with what I said.

Comment

Working...
                      X