• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    He's what ab was supposed to be right Lar lol
    oh **** that's his new AB

that's some retroactive ****

but for real, I think Crawford beats anyone up to 154 right now

Comment

I noticed how shaky Postols legs are against Matthysse and tonight he proved they aren't just shaky, his balance is awful! Any nice counter shot by Bud had him stumbling all over the ring.

Crawford made Postol be the aggressor, meaning he forced him to go forward which totally eliminated his height and reach advantage. What was interesting was that Postol had literally no answers for that, him and Roach made no adjustments whatsoever even after it became apparent what was going on. You gotta be disappointed in Postol/Roach for not having a better game plan.

Crawford had a great night. If the Pacquiao fight is on the table he should jump all over that and I can guarantee he wouldn't be dumb enough to price himself out like a couple other fighters.

If not Pacquiao, I hope he sticks around at 140 at least for a little while because even though the bigger names at 147, Crawford looks perfect at 140. I wouldn't mess with that yet unless it's Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
        But but.. He only fights midgets! Gamboa was beating him until he got lucky. But but... Who has he beaten, really? But but.. Postol's corner sucked..

Bud is the truth and a true PFP talent.
        Like I said two months ago.

Originally posted by El Pistolero View Post
        Man **** Postol. I picked him to win and Crawford made him look like a COMPLETE BUM. He does so many things wrong it's not even funny. He got exposed as a hypejob. Just like Danny Williams lived off stopping a shot Tyson, that's what Postol is. A clown living off stopping a shot to pieces Matthysse. A flash in the pan, one good win and he shat himself against Crawford.

Crawford easy top 5 P4P
        I still don't understand why so many people took the Matthysse stoppage as some sign of Postol's skill. He fights like a cross between Grabomir and Paulie and he caught a less-than-prime Matthysse enough to make him quit. Nevermind the headbutt.

I wouldn't go so far as to call Viktor a bum, but to think he was ever anywhere near Crawford's class was just as much a joke as saying that Algieri stood a chance of hurting Manny simply because he beat Ruslan.

Comment

is he the next fighter of the decade? you really wanna jinx this one too?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.... View Post
            But But Postal is tall doe.....DOMINATED!!!!!!!!!!
            People are sounding a little bit timid. Crawford set the record straight regarding who is the man at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.... View Post
              But But Postal is tall doe.....DOMINATED!!!!!!!!!!
              Dats right Larry.

Yo dat white boy got an ass whooping alright

Comment

Can't deny the man now!

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                  He's the legit #2 fighter at 140, and he'd still beat almost everyone not named TC. TC literally made it look easy against a super dangerous and extremely seasoned Postol. TC is THAT good.
                  i thot both fighters had some question marks to them. crawford definitely showed he's on another level.

i know some ppl bring up the gamboa fight, but i think ppl forget gamboa is super talented guy, thats mishandled his career.

Comment

Pacquiao ducked Crawford before. After tonight, I'm pretty sure he's gonna stay retired. Crawford wants the fight. Does Pacquiao want it tho

Comment

Idk, I'm hearing TC spanked him. Some Ppl are hating tho, I gotta check it out next week.

Comment

Working...
                      X