Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are only 2 judges when Canelo fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea canelo and golden boy are corrupt. Mayweather schooled his ass and arguably didnt lose a single round yet somehow ginger got a draw from 1 judge

Comment

i remember when shady judging used to be the ONLY thing i didnt like about Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        Khan only won rounds 1 & 2
        The big majority of scorecards i saw at the time on blogs, media tweets ect, and Khan 4-1 or 3-2 up.

Originally posted by chris232 View Post
        yeah think that gets overlook, obviously theres well known cases of canelo getting ridiculous cards in his favour, but for him to be ahead in that khan fight shows how corrupt the judging must be. Thats why i would never ever go to the bookies to bet against canelo because the judges make it pretty ****ing hard for him to lose
        Yeah i agree mate. It seemed a simple fight to score, and the judges having Canelo up didn't sit well.
        He's definitely a judges favourite.

Comment

Originally posted by ARENA View Post
          Majority of people had Khan ahead.
          Khan didn't do anything in rounds 3, 4, and 5

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
            The big majority of scorecards i saw at the time on blogs, media tweets ect, and Khan 4-1 or 3-2 up.

Yeah i agree mate. It seemed a simple fight to score, and the judges having Canelo up didn't sit well.
            He's definitely a judges favourite.
            what this video it proves Khan didn't do anything in the fight
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKbPwEDK-rQ

Comment

Disgusting

Comment

One of the judges also had him 4-1 up vs Khan. Can you imagine ?
                Malignaggi and Atlas even protested for that.

Comment

Originally posted by ARENA View Post
                  Other one is busy counting Golden Boy's money in his pocket.

vs Trout 3rd ''judge'' scored 118-109 for Canelo.

vs Mayweather CJ Ross saw a draw.

vs Lara it was 117–111 for Canelo.

vs Cotto - 119-109.

Scores are so out of touch with reality they look like copy/pasted result from latest NBA game.
                  Would not be surprised if next fight Canelo wins by 128-120 in double overtime.
                  TBF, the other 2 scorecards were pretty wide for the cotto fight if I remember correctly and what ever the scores for the Lara/Trout fights, I feel Canelo did enough down the stretch to win.

In terms of CJ Ross, theer was a really good analysis by a boxing writer in which he showed that her card wasn't actually that "odd" considering a lot of her rounds were scored similarly to one of the other judges and that there were more round discrepancies with the other judge. I can't be bothered to find the link but look it up.

Comment

Originally posted by IllegalDeath View Post
                    One of the judges also had him 4-1 up vs Khan. Can you imagine ?
                    Malignaggi and Atlas even protested for that.
                    HBO were trying their hardest to tell it like Canelo was winning too lol

Comment

damn Khan was ahead!

Comment

Working...
                      X