Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin on Brook: This is Biggest Test For Me, Biggest Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carloscruz10009 View Post
    Sad to say.. Buts hes right. Suspect resume
    True GGGs resume is pitiful and now he states himself that fighting a WW is his biggest fight , have a think about that comment lol his fanboys are so gullible .

Comment

Another opponent Golovkin has beaten. #noshame
      Golovkin 1
      Shame 0.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
        Where did you get that cant make 168 quote from? I haven't heard the Ward haters use that on this site or BN24. Also, are you saying fighting at 171 in his first fight since the layoff means he couldn't or wouldn't lose 3 lbs to fight Trip?
        Hey posted it a while back it's a vid where Ward said he was struggling to make 168 and couldn't make it anymore but all the GGG haters seem to forget that. I'm not good at looking sh it up from his site or else I would

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          True GGGs resume is pitiful and now he states himself that fighting a WW is his biggest fight , have a think about that comment lol his fanboys are so gullible .
          Duran was a great fight for hagler and Duran is a lightweight. Floyd was too scared of brook and of GGG so you can sit down

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            Andre Ward is now fighting in his 3rd weight class. The proposed fight was for Ward vs GGG at 168 not 175 and team ggg didnt want the fight unless it was at 164 lbs.

oh and care to explain why Andre Ward fought at light heavy in the ams?
            Because he and Andre Dirrell were the two best US Olympic medal hopes, and both guys fought at 165; Ward, being the #1 fighter, moved up the weight class, at full breakfasts to get over the minimum weight and fight 172/173, and he did so against fighters working down to 178.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              Hey posted it a while back it's a vid where Ward said he was struggling to make 168 and couldn't make it anymore but all the GGG haters seem to forget that. I'm not good at looking sh it up from his site or else I would
              Hmmm....I missed that video. Here is what he said about future 168 fights in November 2015.

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article22305.html

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Duran was a great fight for hagler and Duran is a lightweight. Floyd was too scared of brook and of GGG so you can sit down
                Brook is no Duran and its not 20 yrs ago , when you compare what Floyd and Manny have done GGGs resume is a joke .

Remember what you said about JMM vs Mayweather and Floyd came from 130 lol the flip flopping you do is as pitiful as GGGs resume .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Brook is no Duran and its not 20 yrs ago , when you compare what Floyd and Manny have done GGGs resume is a joke .

e .
                  Well GGG is no hagler, so brook is a good fight for GGG. Floyd was too scared of brook so GGG fighting brook for Floyd. Floyd was too scared of GGG, so brook doing it for Floyd
                  So the fight is good whichever way you see it

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

that's some hella cab driver.
                    I guess, there should be no problem finding plenty of posts from Tuesday saying how crappy his cab was too. Drove to slow, beat up cab painted pink, and he couldn't even read US street signs, they said he was the bum of cabbies.....now that's pretty piss poor.

Comment

Kell Brook has the Balls in Britain as Eubank and Saunders look

Kell Brook is 100% correct greatness is doing great things.
                      Kell Brook gets it as most fighters don't. Greatness is in the risks one takes that return legend status as the outcome. " Heroes get remembered but legends never die." Kell is risking his career taking on the most feared man in boxing moving up 2 weight classes. That is what few have in boxing the nerve the guts the courage to dare to be great. Credit to Kell Brook for looking danger in the eye and challenging destruction. Now my friends that is a Man.

Comment

Working...
                      X