Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

By a show of hands, who defended Pac refusing random tests/40 mil, but attack Jacobs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elgu View Post

So again, when talking about Ward and Lara, it's not about the best vs the best, it's about the money for GGG.

But when talking about GGG vs Canelo @ 155 or GGG vs Jacobs, it's not about the money anymore, but we're back to talking about the best fighting the best again.

Capricious decision making at its finest.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      So again, when talking about Ward and Lara, it's not about the best vs the best, it's about the money for GGG.

But when talking about GGG vs Canelo @ 155 or GGG vs Jacobs, it's not about the money anymore, but we're back to talking about the best fighting the best again.

Dear lord he can't even quote right. Clearly this conversation is way over your head. Go to sleep before the few neurons that you have left die trying to understand something so simple.

Comment

Dear lord he can't even quote right..
        No, I just deleted your quote because I felt the text you posted wasn't worth responding too.

Just like I deleted the text in this quote that's not worth responding too.

You guys really aren't that smart.

I've been posting on this site for years. How would I not know how to properly quote?

Comment

Pac was worth more than what he was offered.

The 1st time around in 2013 Ward ducked GGG when he was the A side. Then when he no longer was the A side Ward asked for more Money than he was worth worth.

Lara doesn't bring anything to the table, is always fighting bums, is not a middleweight, and definitely gets paid more than he is worth.

Jacobs ridiculously over priced himself out of the GGG fight.

Floyd wanted out of the contract with arum and got his wish. That still doesn't change the fact that he ducked Williams, Margarito, and prime Cotto. He is a coward duck.

There is no conspiracy. Just overpaid bizznezzmen posing as boxers and ducking fights.

Dear lord he can't even quote right. Clearly this conversation is way over your head. Go to sleep before the few neurons that you have left die trying to understand something so simple.
          No, I just deleted your quote because I felt the text you posted wasn't worth responding too.

Just like I deleted the text in this quote that's not worth responding too.

I've been posting on this site for years. How would I not know how to properly quote?
          Deleting text is misleading to the people reading so i helped you out and posted everything. Like I said get some proper sleep otherwise those few neurons will start misfiring.

Comment

Yep, everyone here is stupid but you. This thread is genius and way over our heads. The mastermind Jacob's by not wanting to fight Golovkin is exactly like Mayweather vs Pacquiao. Fighting Sergio Mora instead of trying to actually enforce his mandatory position is genius, after all, why go after three belts when you can go after zero.

Yep we're all just a bunch of dummies who can't see that it's actually Golovkins fault Jacobs doesn't want to fight him for 1.5 years. Glad we can all agree here.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              Yep, everyone here is stupid but you. This thread is genius and way over our heads. The mastermind Jacob's by not wanting to fight Golovkin is exactly like Mayweather vs Pacquiao. Fighting Sergio Mora instead of trying to actually enforce his mandatory position is genius, after all, why go after three belts when you can go after zero.

Yep we're all just a bunch of dummies who can't see that it's actually Golovkins fault Jacobs doesn't want to fight him for 1.5 years. Glad we can all agree here.
              Exhibit Q

When you can't dispute the truth, resort back to hyperbole and start over again.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post

Oh wait, elgu , NATAS only quoted a sentence in my post. Quick, come accuse him of not properly knowing how to post to deflect the fact of the matter which is 95% of the forum is guilty of capricious decision making

Comment

Oh wait, elgu , NATAS only quoted a sentence in my post. Quick accuse him of not properly knowing how to post to deflect the fact of the matter which is 95% of the forum is guilty of capricious decision making
                  Its sad that you can't refute people's arguments and have to resort to this. Just sad.

Comment

Its sad that you can't refute people's arguments and have to resort to this. Just sad.
                    Nope, just using your argument against your own argument

You said I was stupid because I quoted half a post. NATAS does the same thing, why doesn't the same apply?

Why deflect that you're arbitrary in your decision making?

Comment

Nope, just using your argument against your own argument
                      Dude you got owned in your own thread. Admit it and embrace it. Ask the moderators to open a specific section in the forums for "bizznezz men" and all you bizznezz men can get together and speak about those mean forum posters that want the best against the best and don't agree with fighters like Jacobs fighting bums for big bucks.

Comment

Working...
                      X