Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Lara on Beating Vanes, Facing Gennady Golovkin, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Lara on Beating Vanes, Facing Gennady Golovkin, More

Erislandy Lara Interview - LAS VEGAS - On a night Erislandy "The American Dream" Lara successfully defended his WBA/IBO Super Welterweight Championships with a hard-fought 12-round unanimous decision over Vanes "The Nightmare" Martirosyan, undefeated brothers Jermall and Jermell Charlo, of Houston, became the first twins in boxing history to hold world titles in the same weight class.
    [Click Here To Read More]

id honestly rather see ggg fight the bigger charlo brother

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
      You would want to see a boxer that is destroying 160 pounders, fight a boxer that fight at 154? Out of curiosity, what would ggg gain from this?

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
        You would want to see a boxer that is destroying 160 pounders, fight a boxer that fight at 154? Out of curiosity, what would ggg gain from this?
        As a boxing fan I'm at the point where I'd like to see Golovkin fight anyone who actually has a pulse.

Comment

Originally posted by Picazo View Post
          As a boxing fan I'm at the point where I'd like to see Golovkin fight anyone who actually has a pulse.
          I'm with you on that too.

I actually want to see him challenged, a smaller fighter is not capable of giving him that challenge were he is force to change up and dig deep into his arsenal. Not his average beer cans he's been crushing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
            I'd like it too, but after he comes up. No excuses when GGG ko him.

I actually want to see him challenged, a smaller fighter is not capable of giving him that challenge were he is force to change up and dig deep into his arsenal. Not his average beer cans he's been crushing.
            And whose gonna challenge him. Chasing Lara around until he catches him and it's over isn't a challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
              I'd like it too, but after he comes up. No excuses when GGG ko him.

And whose gonna challenge him. Chasing Lara around until he catches him and it's over isn't a challenge.
              Lara is no 1 at 154 and GGG is no2 ( in my eyes no 1 but I'm not the ring mag) at 160. No matter how people see Lara it's a Legacy fight for both.

I like both but I give the edge to GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                I'd like it too, but after he comes up. No excuses when GGG ko him..
                I agree

I say at least give him a shot. Might not be the challenge we are looking for, but someone to make ggg change his game up. Lara chances of winning are slim to none.

Comment

Jermall is taller than GGG, and he must be around the same weight on fight night if not heavier, you saw him against Trout? he looked huuuuuge, and I really mean huge, not even Canelo looked that bigger than Trout.

Dude can fight easily @160, even @168.

But taling real I think GGG destroys him. Only dude @154 I would give a chance against GGG is Andrade based on size, range and boxing skills, I was on the thinking that Lara would outbox him, but watching last night fight, Hell no, GGG KO's Lara easy.

Comment

Will lil g duck again?

Comment

Working...
                    X